Episode : 1

Guys, let me tell you that this story is a college romance, in the course of engineering degree.
Means the people we're talking about are all future engineers.
And, I make this very clear that I'm not an engineer, nor I have seen their life very closely. But, I do have a rough guess how their life would be. If there is any engineering student present in my reader section, I will be more than happy to listen their reviews about this story.
For those who don't understand it, the backdeop is from computer science field. People are living two lives just like most of us : the online one, the gamers life and the real one. In starting you'll see more of gamers life, but with time, you'll be able to accommodate yourself with their ordinary life too. I'm not sure how much love is this story gonna get, as some people may find it unrelatable. But, let me assure you, this story is no less than robotic love. So, please have a patience in starting and read with me, even if it sounds a little offbeat to you. I'm really nervous for the results this story is gonna peoduce but I'm hella excited to show you the story.
So let's begin.

(PS: I'll try to give what is gonna happen in the chapter type of review before the story starts, to increase the excitement)

Anokhi gets divorced from virtual husband Anmol Arora. In real life, The Legend. Shaurya, spots Anokhi in an internet cafe and takes an interest. Neil proposes marriage to Anokhi in the game.

The drama opens with a monster chasing down two players in a massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Just as the monster finishes them, out jumps our heroine, RPG name Nikki, and her RPG husband, Anmol Arora to save the day.
After the monster is defeated, the two dead players, Siddharth and the other dude, Rishabh, and Babli acquires a powerful necklace dropped by the dead beast. On lookers from another guild also desire the same necklace, and their leader challenges Anokhi to a PK match for it. Anokhi accepts on behalf of Babli.

Anmol and Anokhi have a private conversation where Anmol indirectly expresses his desire for Anokhi to address him as 'Husband'.
We now see Anokhi on her computer in her dorm room chatting with Anmol, who attempts to ask her out in real life, which Anokhi promptly rejects. Anmol then requests for a picture of her, but Anokhi's power is cut before she can respond.

We are introduced to one of Anokhi's roommates, Reema, who overloaded the dorm's circuit while cooking noodles. Anokhi the electrician fixes the circuit and the power comes back on, to which Reema comments that that is the reason it is a challenge for girls in engineering to find a partner. Anokhi quips that she was the one who fixed the circuitry, and it has nothing to do with Reema's inability to find a boyfriend. She demands compensation from Reema for her tarnished image as she dropped offline just as Anmol asked for her photo, making it seem like she had something to hide. The two exchange friendly roommate banter with Anokhi revealing that she will not send her photo as they only got married in the game to complete quests.

Anokhi is trying to think of ways to turn down Anmol 's request, one of which involves her computer being broken and losing all her photos, only to find that her computer doesn't start up anymore.
At this point, Reema reveals that she accidentally dropped Anokhi's laptop when she borrowed it the day before. Anokhi chases Reema around the room and drags Reema to accompany her to get her laptop fixed.

Reema whines that she hasn't even finished her noodles yet. The two girls put on their helmets to ride to their destination. Along their journey, they run into a crowd gathered around a bulletin board and decide to check out the commotion.

It turns out 'The Legend' Shaurya will be playing in a basketball game representing the computer science department, and he has plenty of fans, including our two CS girls. According to the fangirls, Shaurya is in Year 4 (whereas our two girls are in Year Two), is terrific at basketball, and isn't frequently seen on campus.