Untitled Part 13

Neil/Nikki + Anmol/Bebo accidentally end up on a quest together. Shaurya and his company embark on a bid to win development rights for New Beautiful Ghost Story. Before leaving for a business event in Delhi, Shaurya eats breakfast with Anokhi at the school cafeteria. Later, Anokhi and her roommates bump into Cutie. Shaurya arrives in Delhi and rubs shoulders with various executives. Shagun goes to Delhi to see Shaurya.

We left off with Babli panicking over the situation she caused, and now she's trying to think of a way to avoid having Anmol /Bebo meet the Anokhi/Neil couple. Some excuses Babli comes up with : The weather is bad today - let's just leave. It's a special day today - we shouldn't commit murder. My stomach isn't feeling well - I need to go to the restroom. She's hoping for a power outage when Bebo interjects rudely that the Anokhi/Neil couple should leave instead since she and Anmol are both from the same guild as Babli. Neil ignores her and gives the order to team up and go, so the 5 begin their quest to the Netherworld.

Bebo is busy running around attracting other monsters and calling for help from Anmol , prompting Babli to roll her eyes. Before heading to the last level, it is decided that Anokhi will lead the final attack.
During the final battle, Bebo repeatedly dies and requires saving by Neil, but in return Anmol shoots an arrow at Neil.

What a douche.

They immediately feel the effects of karma as both are killed by the boss, although Neil, the greater man, resurrects them just in time. Anokhi and Neil leave coolly without taking any loot, and Babli is absolutely thrilled as Anokhi tells her she can contact Neil at any time.
Anokhi finds out that Shaurya has been on the phone the entire time during the battle, and once again fangirls over how incredible The Legend is. Shaurya informs her he will be going on a business trip the day after tomorrow.

At Shaurya's company, Laddoo has spotted the couple mugs on Shaurya's desk and cheekily clinks them in front of him. Squirrel wonders if their colleague, Vineet would still be able to code if he found out that their 'holy land of males' has been contaminated by their Third Sister-in-law.

Laddoo reports to Shaurya that Arora Tech hasn't contacted him since, and Shaurya explains that this is because Ultra Company has intervened. Shyaam tech had great feedback for their mobile game, and Shaurya's goal for the company is to win development rights to the New Beautiful Ghost Story.

Squirrel raises the point that Ultra Company seemed very interested in the abduction idea in their winning video. Shaurya elaborates that an abduction feature could be designed to be very interesting, but it would require the support of a more powerful game engine, which they are prepared for.

The three roommates are nodding fervently in agreement at the pep talk, until Shaurya says, "Of course, it will also make Anokhi happy."

At Arora Tech, CEO Arora is ordering General Manager Li to secure development rights to the New Beautiful Ghost Story at any cost. GM Jagtap informs CEO Arora that Pro Marketers is also interested in this project, and CEO Arora scoffs that those young kids are overestimating themselves. However, he decides to go along to the Ultra Company reception and tells Li to prepare a gift (read: bribe) for Ultra Company's GM Arpan.

His evil plans are overheard by Anmol, who's in the room playing with his phone, and Shagun, who looks like she has something up her sleeve. Shagun is out for a meal with her new friend and gang. The new friend's name is Priyanka (literally: Love Chanel), who brainwashes Shagun about how her roommate was leading her astray on the Shaurya situation. She advises Shagun to attend the Ultra Company reception to make use of all opportunities make contact with Shaurya.

The next morning, Shaurya heads to the school cafeteria just to have breakfast with Anokhi, despite having a morning flight. He makes the excuse that he likes the breakfast in school, and Anokhi comments that he won't be able to have it anymore after he graduates.
Shaurya states matter-of-factly that he will use her card. "What if I don't lend you my card?" Anokhi asks. Shaurya calmly responds that he will be left with no choice but to live off his parents.

Speaking of his parents, Anokhi wants to know if they already know about her, and whether Professor Shaan will be present when she submits her paper. Shaurya tells her usually he doesn't go in person, but this time he will. Anokhi starts panicking and wonders if she will make a bad impression if her paper is bad. Shaurya presents her with a simple solution: "Pretend not to know him."

Professor Shaan is back home after collecting his class's papers in person, and his wife eagerly asks him about the girl. Professor Shaan is impressed and hands Mama Aastha Anokhi's paper, praising her intelligence.
Now he understands why Shaurya randomly attended his class!

Mama Aastha says their son isn't like any of them - Papa Shaan took 5 years before confessing! Papa Shaan retorts that Mama Aastha was the one interested in him and had kept it in for 8 years.
According to Papa Shaan, he finally took the initiative to ask her out because he was afraid she kept it in for too long!

They are a cute couple too.

In the school cafeteria, the roommates are teasing Anokhi about Shaurya.
Reema: "Anokhi, how far have you and the Legend gotten?"
Mithai : "You guys established a relationship after only 2 hours. At that rate, it wouldn't be strange to meet the parents after a week." Parineeti : "Has the Legend Shaan changed his strategy and is taking it slow now?"

Cutie, who is in the queue behind the girls, start cracking up at their conversation and introduces himself to Third Sis-in-law.
Anokhi tries to cover her embarrassment at their conversation by greeting him, "Oh, it's the Beauty senior!" This sends the girls in a fit of laughter and Nakul looks like he regrets making his presence known.

The 4 girls are munching away happily while telling jokes, while Nakul is glaring at them from a distance. He texts Shaurya, "Your wife is flirting with me!"
Shaurya immediately texts back, "Flirt well, I don't mind."

What a well-coordinated couple!

Shaurya is meeting a Ultra Company executive, who is surprised that Pro Marketers is also interested in the development of the New Beautiful Ghost Story. He gives Pro Marketers three months to come up with a demo to showcase their technical capabilities, a challenge that Shaurya accepts.
They also discuss Pro Marketers's mobile game contract, and we see that Shaurya is also skilled at negotiation.

Back at the university, Anokhi the model student is studying hard when she receives a call from Shaurya's bros. Disappointed that it's not Shaurya, she tells them she's hanging up.

Haha.

Laddoo and Squirrel are bugging her for their guardian beasts, but Anokhi tells them off for bothering an exam student during revision time and tells them to wait at her and Neil's house.

Aww, they already have a house together!

Shaurya is on the way to Ultra Company's reception when he receives a text from Laddoo, "Your wife is bullying me!" He thinks to himself that the rest are having too much fun without him around.

Just then, the Ultra Company executive tells him that Arora Tech is also vying for the development rights to New Beautiful Ghost Story. He baits Shaurya by saying he has heard there has been conflicts between him and CEO Arora, but Shaurya the greater man responds that CEO Arora is a senior in the industry and it would be a honor to learn from him.

Good job, Shaurya!

Shagun is busy being useless, taking her time to pick clothes and accessories for the reception, so CEO Arora and his lackey leave without her.
At the fancy banquet, the Ultra Company executive, whom we now know is GM Arpan, is introducing Shaurya to the other important people in the room. GM Pratap tells Shaurya that that GM Arpan is very supportive of young people.

On the evil side of the room, GM Jagtap reports to CEO Arora that the conversation with GM Arpan did not go very well, as GM Arpan is not very 'flexible' (Indian speak for not receptive to bribes). CEO Arora tells him not to worry, as a lot of things aren't decided by GM Arpan alone. They now have a new evil plan targeting GM Pratap.

The evil guys approach the main group, and CEO Arora remarks in front of everyone that Pro Marketers is no longer a team that can be bought with $3 million. The sum alarms the Ultra Company executives, but Shaurya turns the situation around by humbly explaining that as inexperienced students, they were afraid to disappoint CEO Arora so a collaboration wasn't formed.
You can see the approval clearly on GM Arpan's face. GM Arpan then takes Shaurya to meet CEO Shyaam, and continuously sings his praises in front of the Ultra Company CEO.

Just then, Shagun appears fashionably late at the door.