Untitled Part 15

Reema and Ahir cause a disruption in class and must film a documentary together, but they accidentally break the camcorder. Shaurya and Anokhi's relationship continues to bloom, and soon, it is time for Anokhi to go back home for the summer.

It's film class, and Reema is late again!
She's trying to get into her seat but Ahir wouldn't budge, so they get into an argument again. They get called out by the professor, who tasks them with filming the graduation party documentary as punishment.

After class, the pair start shooting clips around campus, all the while bickering non-stop.

Our favorite power couple is heading to the library while holding hands, and Shaurya lovingly picks some programming books for Anokhi to read over the summer break. Anokhi worries they may be too difficult, but Shaurya reassures her that he can tutor her from afar.

If I had a boyfriend like that, I would be a programming genius too.

Outside the library, Ahir is interviewing students while Reema is yawning exaggeratedly. She perks up when she sees Anokhi and Shaurya walking out, and signals for them to come over. Ahir is ready to pack up and go, spitting out that he is not interested to interview 'people like them'.

Ahir is still glaring at the couple as Reema starts her interview. She keeps prompting them to show off their relationship, completely oblivious to the fuming partner beside her, until he finally snatches the camera and head off without her.
"Ever since you were young?" Shaurya teases Anokhi about the situation before them.
"No, just received a flyer once," Anokhi returns.

Reema and Ahir are having dinner together and the bickering doesn't stop. Ahir wants to delete Anokhi's clip, but Reema wants to keep it for memory's sake. A fight ensues which results in the camcorder being dropped in a bowl of soup.

Uh oh.

After the exams, Reema is still brooding over her debts from the camcorder she broke. When her classmate mentions summer internships, she immediately perks up remembering that she will be making money from interning at Arora Tech.

Meanwhile, Anokhi borrows Parineeti's phone to send Shaurya a text regarding internships, and Parineeti is disapproving of the fact that Shaurya still hasn't bought Anokhi a new phone.
Shaurya and Anokhi meet Nakul selling his belongings to underclassmen on their way to dinner, and he claims he knows a very special high-end restaurant.

The 4 bros and Anokhi follow Nakul... and end up at a sitting at a table beside a road-side stall. Squirrel starts complaining about the randomness of the place, but Nakul insists the food here is delicious.
We soon see why Nakul wants to come here - the cute chef at the school cafeteria works here too!
The cute chef is cold to him however, and tells him to just come alone the next time.

Ooo.

Over dinner, Squirrel tells Anokhi to treat Shaurya well, as she's his first girlfriend.
Nakul tells her Shagun Kapoor called up Shaurya the day before to profess her love and mentioned something about a 'dinner reception'.
The bros chime in, saying Shaurya ruthlessly ended the call with just one line, and tell Anokhi to guess what he said.

Anokhi gets it in the first try : "Who is this?"
As Nakul is trying to order more dishes, the bros reveal that Shaurya doesn't eat spicy food. Anokhi thinks back to the time he had dinner with her roommates and realizes they ordered a bunch of spicy dishes... She looks at Shaurya questioningly, and he confirms that he indeed doesn't eat spicy food.

Next, they gang goes to a billiard hall, where the bros complain about Shaurya dominating the game. They suggest letting Anokhi have a go, so everybody is treated to an enviable scene of Shaurya hugging his lover closely to teach her how to play.

While walking back to her dorm, Anokhi tells Shaurya he doesn't have to do so much for her - things like forcing himself to eat spicy food, buying her breakfast, and fetching water for her do not suit him.

Shaurya says it is his first time having a girlfriend, so he often does not know what to do. At least now, he can do what others can do. They then proceed to stare dreamily into each others' eyes again, Anokhi almost tearing up.
They reluctantly say their goodnights when Anokhi's RA yells that it's curfew time and the doors are closing.

When Anokhi gets back to her dorm, however, none of her roommates are there.

There's a bug in this show!

Anyway, Anokhi logs onto the game, now eager to give Neil the hairpin she made. She says she is making up for her dowry, and has named it 'Hair-Nikki', short for 'Hairpin by Anokhi'.

Her creativity kills me.

She tells him he can change the name since she's not poetic, but Neil says he likes it very much. "Thank you very much, my wife."

Oh my.

Shaurya is still daydreaming about Anokhi when his roommates come back. He wants to play cards to let out his good mood, and proceeds to trash them at it.
Laddoo ends up writing an IOU to Shaurya for 800 meals.

Elsewhere on campus, graduating seniors are saying their goodbyes and making their last confessions to their crushes. Shaurya and bros also say goodbye to their university life.

The next morning, Anokhi is also packed and ready to go home for the summer break. And look, Shaurya is already waiting with his car right downstairs!
In the car, Anokhi gives Shaurya a cactus. "New dowry?" Shaurya asks.

Anokhi tells him to look after her cactus while she's away for summer break, and Shaurya dryly remarks, "to make me miss you when I look at it."
At the train station, Shaurya wants to buy a ticket so that he can send Anokhi all the way to the platform. Anokhi follows along with her luggage, but Shaurya stops her, "The luggage is heavy. Please sit down, my wife."