Untitled Part 29

DS moves in with Nakul. Anokhi, Shaurya, and the rest of Pro teach take a weekend trip to a villa in the mountains. Then there's a two year time skip, and the girls are about to graduate. Shaurya has become very successful and calls Anokhi his fiancee on TV.

DS is heartbroken to see a mess of shoes, socks, and clothes strewn across the floor coupled with empty cabinets without any supplies. He makes a shopping list and drags Nakul out to get cooking supplies, then gets busy in the kitchen while telling Nakul he can come back out in 2 hours to eat.
He prepares an assortment of Nakul's favorite foods, and over dinner we hear a bit more about DS's background.

He lost his family when he was 14 and had no money to continue schooling. Thus, he takes on part-time jobs and is entirely self-taught.
After they're done eating, DS declares that he intends to stay here, offering to cook and do all the household chores. A dazed Nakul agrees, licking his lips at the thought of the food he will be eating in the future.

The Pro Marketers bros are loading up 4 cars and heading out for a company excursion.
All of them insist on following Shaurya to pick up Anokhi, so the entire entourage shows up at school.
Anokhi is embarrassed at the dramatic scene, but Shaurya reassures here that this can't be more eye-catching than being sent to school by her in-laws.

The bros race each other on the way to their destination to show off the car's acceleration and deceleration capabilities.
After being taken over by everyone, Shaurya abruptly stops along a side road, suddenly remembering that the others only know the mountain they're heading towards but not the exact destination.

He decides to make them wait while snogging Anokhi in the car.

As Shaurya predicted, his minions end up having to wait for him anyway, and Laddoo knowingly asks why Anokhi's face is so red when they finally show up.
Shaurya declares that Anokhi gets first dibs on room choice and the party head to the pool for a swim.

Laddoo goads Shaurya and DS into a swimming competition, so Anokhi places her bet on her boyfriend while Nakul bets on his. Laddoo is the referee while the other minions act as the cheering squad.
Anokhi gloats after Shaurya wins the first match, and Nakul demands a rematch.

This time, Nakul insists on placing his bets first and picks his Third Bro to win, so Anokhi has no choice but to bet on DS.
However, it is DS who touches the wall first this time, with Shaurya implying that he lost on purpose since DS says he won't be in a mood to barbeque without winning.

Anokhi convinces Nakul that DS is angry and won't barbeque for them after he swims off in a huff, so Nakul starts to go after DS to ensure everybody will be fed.
Poor DS ends up barbequing by himself while everybody is sitting around the table waiting for their food.

Laddoo comments notices that people generally eye what's in the pot while eating from their bowl, but Nakul is eyeing the chef hungrily.
Nakul indignantly retorts that he's looking at his chicken drumstick!

The first plate of drumsticks is finally ready and everybody starts to fight over the scarce food. Laddoo proposes implementing a system to divide the food, and the nerds settle on dueling it out in the Beautiful Ghost Story game.

However, Shaurya isn't allowed to play lest all the drumsticks end up on his plate, so Anokhi has to earn his food for him.
Anokhi plays using Shaurya's account and loses the first game to Laddoo, so Shaurya orders a new round where he will be Anokhi's tactical advisor.

In that case, Laddoo says he's not playing. Anokhi taunts him by saying that he's scared of just one word from the Master and successfully beats him with Shaurya directing her play.

Squirrel jokes that Laddoo now has negative drumsticks since he lost to two people.
Cutie wants to play next with Anokhi's account, so she logs in and is greeted by a final farewell message from Anmol.
He thanks Shaurya and Anokhi for helping him discover his interest in game development, and has decided to finally get off his ass and do something useful.
He is ashamed of the lowly methods his father has used, and hopes Anokhi believes him on that account. Anmol is leaving the game as he is reminded of this disgraceful experience every time he logs in.

Lastly, leaves a message for Shaurya, proclaiming that one day he, Anmol, will make a game better than Shaurya's. Anokhi wishes him luck and Shaurya says he is looking forward to it.

When the final results are announced, Laddoo ends up owing a drumstick. Shaurya excuses himself to take Anokhi out for a walk, saying that if they stayed any longer, Laddoo will have to starve all night.

They arrive at a cliff's edge that looks heavily CGIed to resemble the Sunset peak in the game. Anokhi worries that Beautiful Ghost Story will be shut down after the new version takes away many players, but Shaurya thinks the new version cannot completely replace the old game.

Besides, Ultra Company has promised the old version will be indefinitely operational. Anokhi still has her doubts, but Shaurya says it should at least be operational till their children can play games.
He wants to take them to the foot of the Vermilion Bird Bridge and tell them the first words they said to each other there.

We see a montage of their romantic moments inside and outside the game as the blissful couple take a walk down memory lane.
Anokhi suddenly realizes how insignificant her worries are as the memories of the sceneries they have seen and things they have done will not disappear with the data even if the game is shut down.

Shaurya smiles and says his memory will definitely be better than hers. They continue to embrace, content with just the two of them and a CGIed cliff.

[Two years later]
We see a news segment interviewing Shaurya, who has become the chief producer of the New Beautiful Ghost Story. We find out from the interviewer that Shaurya has been successful in every way possible, winning awards and setting record number of players, and turning his company into the investor favorite in the gaming industry.

Meanwhile, Anokhi and roommates are in their graduation robes, watching Shaurya's interview on her laptop in their dorm.
The interviewer continues to ask how their all-male team could create a game that is so popular with women. Shaurya says this is a false rumour, as his fiancee is also part of the team.

Fiancee?? Parineeti and Mithai, and Anokhi look just as shocked. Anokhi's roommates press her for details on his proposal but she also draws a blank.
Unless... she recalls a scene where she asks for her intern pay and Shaurya cheekily answers that there is no money but a person available for compensation. That... counts? Anokhi's roommates are flabbergasted.

Mithai summarizes indignantly : You became his girlfriend without meeting him, and became his fiancee without a proposal! Parineeti acts concerned that Anokhi can't win Shaurya in a battle of wits or a physical fight, so where will she stand in the family in the future?
Anokhi retorts that her Shaurya won't fight, but Parineeti raises her eyebrow suggestively clarifying that she's referring to that kind of fight.

An exasperated Anokhi heads to the bathroom to hurry Reema, and is greeted by this sight : Parineeti cries that she doesn't want to take her graduation photos with Reema, and Anokhi consoles her saying that the photographer won't let her show up like this.

The graduating class gathers on the steps outside the university for a group photo. Shaurya arrives on the scene, which distracts our girls in the front row.
The photographer tells Shaurya to go hide behind a tree, and he does so obediently.

Once the official photos are done, Reema asks Anokhi for a photo with The Legend. Anokhi goes to fetch Shaurya from behind the tree, and when she asks him to take a photo with Reema, he says it depends on his girlfriend - no, his fiancee.

Rohit has arrived as well, and the four roommates and two boyfriends take pictures together to commemorate their graduation.

Reema climbs atop a statue for more pictures, but all of her friends have deserted her. She takes some selfies and then hollers at a passerby to take a picture for her.
The passerby happens to be Ahir, who is giving a campus tour to some international visitors. The French dude informs Ahir that his girlfriend is yelling for him, and so he is obligated to approach her.

Their relationship is exactly as it was two years ago, and they trade barbs that mask their true feelings for each other.
Suddenly, Reema loses her balance and topples forward. Ahir reaches out to catch her before she falls.