Episode : 7

Anokhi and Neil complete a couple quest. Mr.Arora attempts to poach Laddoo, and Shagun attempts to get involved. Shaurya tells his roommates that he has a plan.

The roommate argument between Squirrel and Laddoo has escalated into a MMORPG battle, and Anokhi and Neil are just amused spectators. After they both end up killing each other, Neil and Anokhi head off to attempt the last level of a difficult couple's quest that no couple has completed before.

The last level : Anokhi gets thrown into a dark place, and Neil has to find her within 16 hours. Neil asks Anokhi to describe her location, to which she responds that it's very dark and that she hear sounds of water. Neil roams around and sees a body of water, and wonders if Anokhi could be nearby.
While waiting for her husband, Anokhi tries to scout the forums and internet for more information, but didn't get anywhere. Being the model student she is, she decides to take some practice exams while waiting for Neil.

Neil has found an NPC (non playable character) who may have a clue to Anokhi's whereabouts, but first, he has to solve a Go board.

We know he's good at this game.

Neil takes a black piece and places it on the board, and the NPC looks like this just answered all his questions in life.
The pieces on the board disappear, and the NPC hands Neil a jade pendant to give to his apprentice should Neil meet him.
The NPC informs him that there's one last formidable obstacle to cross, and allows to view for a couple of seconds the guide to crossing it.

Crossing the abyss, Neil lands in the middle of some stone dragons which start shooting red strings at him. In a showy burst of purple CGI effect, he decimates all of them into little pieces of rocks.
A disembodied voice then asks if he is prepared to lose everything for his lover. A screen pops up informing Neil that he will lose all his game progress and have to restart at level 0 should he fail the mission.

Neil begins to do battle. Mid-fight, his opponent recognizes the jade pendant from the NPC. Realizing that his master did not abandon him, the opponent yields to Neil and gives him a pair of dragon-like Lovebirds.
The birds lead Neil to Anokhi, and the quest is complete.

As the first couple to complete the quest, they are showered with points, gifts, and titles.
The couple goes for a ride on their new feathered steed, and Neil fills her in on the adventure he went on while Anokhi was stuck doing nothing in the cave.
Neil asks if Anokhi really withdrew from her guild and Anokhi confirms it. Anokhi marvels at how Neil was able to memorize all the hints in a few seconds, to which Neil responds that he took a screenshot. Then, Anokhi marvels at how his quick thinking to take a screenshot in the first place.

After the Shaanti family joined her guild, the Bhoomi minions were constantly trying to pick a fight with her by accusing her of kill stealing, and the whole guild atmosphere had changed.

Neil is pleased because they can spend all of their time together from now on.

Meanwhile in real life, Anokhi's roommate sees Anokhi smiling happily at her laptop and remarks that Anokhi looks totally in love.

Laddoo goes to his meeting with GM Jagtap from Arora Tech Technology. GM Jagtap calls Laddoo a top talent and expresses his desire to hire him. Laddoo declines, saying that he is rather attached to his current project.
GM Jagtap reports this to the Arora Tech CEO, who triples the signing bonus and tells GM Jagtap to go bug Laddoo again in two days.

Shagun overhears her uncle's phone call about poaching Shaurya's team, and then bringing Shaurya himself on board for cheap. Concerned for her crush, Shagun runs over to the boys' dorm to tell him everything... only to hide when Shaurya and Squirrel walk by.

She then calls her BFF Kitty, who gives her an Evil Pep Talk. Kitty says that Shagun should let her uncle do what he's doing, since if Uncle successfully poaches Shaurya and team, Shagun will have the chance to work with Shaurya.
To convince Shagu , Kitty shows her a photo of Shaurya and Anokhi sitting together in class.

Back at the boys' dorm, Laddoo is dramatically reenacting his conversation with GM Jagtap for his roommates. Talk briefly turns to their new office, and Squirrel asks Shaurya to hire a pretty female receptionist.
Shaurya shoots down the idea because he has just hired a genius programmer with a phobia of women.

Still, the boys are feeling pretty down about Arora Tech. As a big company, Arora Tech can easily crush their competitors by using their superior wealth, reputation, and industry connections.
Shaurya finally reveals to the guys that he was never interested in being acquired by Arora Tech. The rumors say that Ultra Company Technology will be hiring contractors to develop the New Beautiful Ghost Story. Arora Tech would likely be the boys' biggest competitors to winning the contract.

Shaurya agreed to meet them in order to learn more about their business tactics and to buy more time before Arora Tech sees them as a competitor.
Laddoo is impressed by Shaurya's strategy and proclaims that the three roommates can win at life by just blindly follow Shaurya.

But, is Shaurya really not worried about them getting poached?

Shaurya says that if a company can successfully poach his friends, he would get poached himself.

Awww!

Laddoo is touched for the briefest of seconds until Shaurya suggests they PK to choose desks at their new office.

Pawan did his high school level math homework perfectly, so he's allowed to ask Anokhi to grant him a wish : he wants to watch her game. Pawan watches Anokhi kill-steal a monster from the Shaanti minions.

Be careful what you accuse others of, because it might just come true!

The Shaanti family's petty tactics are no match for Anokhi, Shaurya, and Shaurya's bros.