Untitled Part 22

Samriddhi invites Anokhi to dinner, which unbeknownst to Anokhi is actually a large meetup with their guild in the game. DS and Nakul discover that they have a secret past together. Anokhi appears at the guild dinner, shocking everyone especially Anmol and the Shaanti girls.

Anokhi effortlessly acquires the missing material for Reema and even helps her to forge her sword. Samriddhi calls up Anokhi and asks invites her to dinner the next day, which Anokhi readily agrees to.

Reema is envious that Anokhi already met two friends from the game and wonders what Hitesh would look like... and ends up picturing Ahir walking out in front of a spotlight.
She then shakes her head and tells herself they are different.
Nevertheless, Reema ends up sending frequent video updates about Coffee to Ahir, and they totally flirt with each other.

Anokhi is out having lunch with Laddoo, Nakul, and DS. Turns out her other half is too busy to come out with them so Anokhi is meticulously packing a lunch box for him, taking care to make sure he has a balanced meal.
Nakul and Laddoo comment playfully on how well-taken care of their third bro is now, compared to the past where he would just wolf down a bun and drink some water.

Anokhi looks heartbroken when she hears that and vows to be responsible for Shaurya's nutrition from now on.
Laddoo wants to throw up at the sweetness of their relationship, while Nakul wistfully reflects on an online romance that passed him by.

Nakul used to play a Heavenly Healer character in another game called Fantasy Planet, a character that is almost exclusively played by females. A lot of his friends coupled up in the game, so he set out to look for a female player posing as a male character to couple up with. He found a male character named Blossom Arrow that was designed to be very feminine, and specifically picked one with a poetic name, 'Plucker of Stars'.

Anokhi comments that this name is pretty bold and asks him why he would think that it belongs to a girl. Nakul stammers that he thought only girls would want to pluck stars!
Finally, Nakul reveals with a pained expression that Plucker of Stars was a man, and he never touched the game since.

Anokhi summarizes his predicament, "you were the one who masqueraded as a female, played with another's feelings, and then abandoned them."
"Scum," Laddoo adds. Nakul protests that his motives were pure from the start.
DS, who has been looking uncomfortable, finally speaks, "Was the server you were on called Planet Under the Moon?"
"How did you know?"Nakul exclaims.
"Because I am Plucker of Stars."

Laddoo suddenly fakes a stomach ache and instructs Anokhi to take him to the hospital. The two of them make a speedy retreat, leaving DS and Nakul staring at each other.

Anokhi brings Shaurya his lunch packed with love and tells him she will meet Samriddhi for dinner that evening. Shaurya teases her by accusing her of avoiding swimming with him, and says that they will have to go tomorrow. He then lovingly reminds her not to get rained on since there are thunderstorms that night. Anokhi blushes and tells him to drink her juice (also) prepared with love, and says her goodbye.

It is time for the dinner of revelations, and Anmol picks up the Shaanti girls in his jeep. He drives by Anokhi as she is waiting for a bus, and ogles openly at her.
Luckily for him, Bebo doesn't see this.

They arrive at a fancy restaurant and everybody starts complimenting how good they look together. Anokhi is fashionably late and Shanti starts gloating about how she doesn't dare to show up.
The Shaanti girls continue to exaggerate how eager they are to see what Anokhi looks like, and how nobody can compare to Bebo's beauty.

Samriddhi meanwhile, is waiting to have the last laugh as she wills Bebo to experience the heartbreak she went through with Tez.

Anokhi finally arrives, and practically has all the boys drooling over her beauty.
Meanwhile, Anmol is all like, she's the girl at the bus stop!
Once the Shaanti girls get over their initial shock, they start accusing her of being a liar as they have met Nikki before.

According to them, Nikki is a nerdy IT girl with poor taste who works at Anmol 's company, and she must have hired this Anokhi to show up on her behalf since she's embarrassed about how ugly she actually is.
Anokhi thinks back to Reema's rant about her boss' girlfriends and puts two and two together. Now that she knows Reema's tormentors are the Shaanti girls, she vows to get justice for her today.

Firstly, Anokhi gives a few more weak excuses and let the Shaanti girls continue to doubt her identity. Next, she suggests that she duels all four Shaanti girls - if she wins all four battles, that will prove that she's not an imposter.
The rest of the gathering murmurs in approval.

Anokhi completely trashes 3 of them, and Bebo attempts to back out when it is her turn, saying they believe her now. Anokhi is not in a compromising mood, so Anmol speaks up on Bebo's behalf, appealing to Anokhi to not make a friendly gathering so intense.
Anokhi shoots back, "Who are you?"

You go girl!

Anmol hesitates a second before identifying himself as Anmol Arora. Anokhi simply tells him he can take Bebo's place, but Anmol is conflicted, "How can I fight a girl?"
"Then cut the crap," Anokhi snaps, so Bebo grudgingly takes her place at the laptop.

Anokhi doesn't kill Bebo immediately but toys with her instead, prompting Shanti to flare at her, "Is it fun to toy with people like that?"
Anokhi calmly replies, "You guys should know best whether it's fun to toy with people like that."

All this time, Anmol is looking at Anokhi with hearts shooting out of his eyes, and Bebo has finally noticed. She rage quits the battle by chucking her mouse in Anokhi's direction, and Anokhi finally stands up, "Well? Does this prove I am Nikki now?"
Everybody is impressed and fawns over how beautiful Anokhi is, exclaiming that Bebo looks like a wallflower in comparison.

Samriddhi finally breaks up the tense atmosphere by gently telling off the Shaanti girls for questioning Anokhi, and directs everybody back to dinner.
At dinner, Tez Arora apologizes to Anokhi for their previous misunderstandings in the game, while Anmol can't take his eyes off her.

The guild members ask her which university she's from, and Anokhi avoids answering by telling them the food in their school cafeteria is very delicious. This, of course, leads them to think of the wrong school, and someone else pipes that they're a student there but they have never seen Anokhi around.

Seeing her chance, Shanti comments snidely that many working women try to pass off as students nowadays, and Anokhi looks at her in disgust, asking her why she has such foul thoughts.
She saves the situation by talking about different campuses and thus implying she's at a different one.

The other guild members appear satisfied with her response.

The thunderstorm has started, and Shaurya calls up Anokhi offering to pick her up. Anokhi looks so ready to leave, and tells him to come now. Everybody's attention is on her as she hangs up, asking her if that was her boyfriend. Anokhi confirms, and Anmol looks devastated.

After the guild members unsuccessfully try to convince her to stay for karaoke, they all follow her outside to wait for her boyfriend. They're all curious busybodies, and the Shaanti girls just want to confirm their hypothesis that Anokhi's boyfriend can't be compared to Anmol.

You're in for a disappointment, girls.

Shaurya finally pulls up and very gentlemanly holds up an umbrella to escort Anokhi to his car. Everybody is wowed by how handsome he is, while Anmol is shook as he recognizes Shaurya.
Shanti makes a last ditch effort to ruin Anokhi's life by telling Shaurya that she has been seducing and marrying multiple men in the game.

At this, Shaurya stops and looks directly at Anokhi, "As long as she's willing to be with me, I don't care about any of that." The Shaanti girls can't be more jealous, and Anmol looks like he just met a worthy rival.

In the car, Anokhi is giggling over Shaurya's skill at pissing people off. Shanti wanted to drive a wedge between them, but he acted as if he would have no regrets even if Anokhi had an affair.
Anokhi then asks him if he really wouldn't mind if she had an affair. Here, she uses the idiom 'apricot tree leaning over the wall' to mean cheating.
Shaurya says no, and clarifies that if she leaned over a foot, he'd move the wall by ten feet.

Ahir is back from wherever he is, and comes home to a healthy and happy Coffee. He notes that someone must have been taking good care of her.
Meanwhile, Reema sees him log onto the game, and tells him to meet at their usual place.