Episode : 8

Anokhi and Neil participate in the couple PK competition and beat the Anmol/Bebo couple. Reema receives an internship offer from Arora Tech (due to Anmol mistaking her for Anokhi). When the roommates go shopping for internship clothes, they bump into Shaurya. Shaurya gets into a car accident, which causes him to miss the final couple PK event.

Anokhi is packing up to leave when Pawan discovers her sketch of Neil in her notebook. He calls her desperate and says her eyes light up the same way whenever Neil and Shaurya are mentioned.
Anokhi tries to explain that Shaurya is her professional role model, whereas Neil is her... good friend.

Anokhi, Shaurya, and his bros prepare for the the first round of the preliminary couples PK match. As luck would have it, their first opponent is the Anmol and Shaanti couple, just as Laddoo had sadistically wished.
Before Neil and Anokhi can do anything however, their opponents run away, forfeiting the match.

For the second round, our dream team will be facing off Tez Arora, the leader of the guild Anokhi just left, and his virtual wife, Samriddhi Kapadia, the previous leader of the same guild and Anokhi's good friend. The dream team defeats them easily.

Samriddhi chats with Anokhi after the competition and they reminisce about old, happy times. Samriddhi is apologetic and says she has scolded Bangalore, also her real-life boyfriend, for what had happened, and invites Anokhi to rejoin their guild now that she's back.
Anokhi turns her down, saying that she's busy with school and will only participate in the couple PK matches. It's already June, and the seniors will be graduating soon.

At the same time, Anokhi and Neil have reached the finals of the PK match on their server, and their opponents this time is none other than the Samriddhi couple again. The Samriddhi couple, however, is a no-show, and it is revealed that they have broken up.
Thus, Neil and Anokhi are crowned champions on their server, and will go on to battle champions from other servers.

Anokhi looks for Babli to find out what happened, and learns that their breakup has something to do with Shaanti Tharoor. Clearly, the Shaanti family specialize in destroying other people's relationships.

Next, we see a montage of Anokhi and Neil kicking the other champions' ass, and soon after, making it into the finals of the cross-server competition the next day.
Neil informs Anokhi he has a dinner appointment that day, and will arrive a little late.

Bebo is whining to Anmol about Anokhi's accomplishments, so Anmol pacifies her by promising to take her shopping and buying her anything she wants.
His dad also calls to nag him about learning to manage the business instead playing all day, but Anmol isn't interested in that.

Reema is the only one of the four girls who received an internship offer from Arora Tech. She's totally hyped, although also disappointed her roommates wouldn't be joining her.
She then attributes her success to her geeky get-up on the day of the interview, saying that it expressed her technical capabilities.

She then announces her plan to go shopping to acquire more of such clothes to wear during her internship.
Parineeti and Mithai want to follow, but Anokhi isn't interested in buying clothes since she has enough to wear.

Her roommates say she'll get kicked out of the school's beauty rankings, but Anokhi only cares about her inner beauty.
Reema the big mouth then brings up another ranking Anokhi has topped for 'most likely to cheat on boyfriend', which prompts her to say she wishes she had the ability to hack into the forums to remove everything.

The roommates are insistent that Anokhi goes shopping with them, because she's the best at bargaining.
You can see when they're shopping that they have a fantastic relationship as they're all cute together. They run into Shaurya who's heading back from his business meeting and follow him while fangirling.

Shaurya turns around with a glance and a smile, and Anokhi hyperventilates that he was looking at her!
Parineeti reveals she heard from Rohit that Shaurya's company may be having a financial problem.
Seems like this couple just serves the purpose of facilitating information flow between the boys' and the girls' social circles.

Laddoo and Shaurya are chatting in the car which Laddoo is driving. Laddoo remarks that he's running into the CS department beauty so frequently nowadays, and postulates that something may be happening between them. Shaurya informs him that if something were to happen, it will have nothing to do with Laddoo.

Clearly, because many of these 'coincidental' run-ins have had everything to do with Shaurya.

Laddoo is still daydreaming about girls when a truck heads right towards their car, and we see Shaurya taking over the steering wheel and blocking the impact for his friend before the scene goes black.

Anokhi logs onto the game at 7:30pm on the dot. To her surprise, Neil is not there. The PK will start at 8:00pm, and spectators have already begun to gather.

Meanwhile, Shaurya is unconscious as he's wheeled into the emergency room.
Laddoo runs alongside the stretcher, worriedly asking the doctors if Shaurya will be okay.7:45pm. Anokhi thinks to herself that Shaurya is never late.

7:55pm. Laddoo paces back and forth in an empty waiting room, angry at himself.
In the game chat, players are beginning to speculate about why Neil is a no-show.8:00pm. Squirrel and Nakul dash into the waiting room, where Laddoo is sitting lifelessly on the floor. The boys are seriously scared for Shaurya's life, and Laddoo can't stop blaming himself.

The other couple automatically wins the PK, since Neil never showed up.
In a cafe, the real-life Shaanti clique ridicules Anokhi for getting dumped yet again. Bebo reveals to her friends that her boyfriend Anmol Arora  has hired Anokhi for an internship at his company, and that in real life she's poor AND ugly.

At the hospital, the doctor arrives in the waiting room. We don't get to hear what he says, but the boys are stunned and refuse to believe what they hear. Laddoo sinks to the ground.

WHAT IS GOING ON??

In the girls' dorm, Anokhi is especially quiet and her roomies notice that something is off. And just like that, time passes in a montage of Anokhi eating and studying alone.
She passes by the basketball court and hallucinates Shaurya Sabherwal shooting hoops in full wuxia getup.

Neil's disappearance has left quite a hole in her life. It's unclear how much time has passed, but finally, Shaurya awakens in the hospital surrounded by his parents and roommates.

Squirrel recounts what happened that night in the waiting room. It turns out that Shaurya didn't need surgery, but the doctor scared the crap out of all of them (and us!) by shaking his head so very gravely.

Laddoo apologizes to Shaurya's parents, who forgive him instantly because it's not like he knew what was going to happen and anyway Shaurya is fine now.
Shaurya asks what time it is and Nakul reports that it's 5pm... seems it's only been about a day since the accident. Shaurya asks the boys to log onto the game and fill in Anokhi on what happened.