Untitled Part 10

Anokhi dresses cutely for her meeting with Neil, where she finally learns that Neil is Shaurya. They go on their first date, and Shaurya takes her on his bicycle to the basketball game

Anokhi tries on a revealing red dress that Parineeti picked for her and the roommates' jaws drop immediately. Anokhi is embarrassed to take a selfie with them and asks Parineeti to pick something more conservative. Cue eyerolls.

The roommates wonder why Anokhi is suddenly interested in buying clothes, and on a day before an exam too!
Anokhi replies unconvincingly that she has an important interview the next day, to which Reema asks which psychotic company holds interviews on Saturdays.

Satisfied with the conservative clothes Parineeti brings to her, Anokhi starts to hunt for shoes next. Parineeti tells Anokhi her heels work just fine, but Anokhi insists on buying a pair of flats, just in case Neil isn't that tall.

Shagun and her sidekick spot the girls leaving, and Kitty wants to take a look at the store Anokhi just came from. Shagun, however, immediately shits on Anokhi implying that her taste reveals her lack of class.

The only one lacking class here is you, imo.

The following day, the 4 cute roommates have coordinated their outfits to show their support for the rare occasion of Anokhi wearing a skirt. Anokhi couldn't wait to get the paper over and done with and turns it in early.
She practically bounces to their rendezvous point, and spots... Shaurya!

He's looking all perfect standing under the willow tree. Anokhi's inner monologue is completely hilarious as she wonders who has the power to make The Great Master Shaurya wait like this.

It's you, dumb dumb!

Her wild thoughts continue as she notices him staring at her. Could it be that he knows I'm a CS major? She subsequently has an internal struggle as to whether she should say hi, and we see her approaching him determinedly to greet him, "Shaurya Sir(senior), what a coincidence." And then immediately beat herself up mentally for doing so. Shaurya gets up and seemingly walks past her, before responding "It's not a coincidence. I was waiting for you."

KYAAA!
"Me?" Anokhi is otherwise rendered speechless. After a while she recovers,
"... Neil?" "It's me."

Anokhi gasps and takes a dramatic step back. Good thing I didn't buy those heels, she thinks to herself, otherwise I might have broken them from shock! Neil Shaurya Neil Shaurya Neil Shaurya... this girl's inner monologue is going berserk!

Meanwhile, Shaurya is just patiently watching her this whole time. "You handed your paper in early? I almost made you wait again." Shaurya asks Anokhi out to lunch, while Anokhi's inner self is still blabbering nonstop, questioning whether Neil is really Shaurya, and whether another Neil will appear under the willow tree.

Girl pay attention, Shaurya is already leaving!

Seeing that she's frozen in place, Shaurya gets her attention again, "Anokhi, do you eat Mushrooms?"
"... Anokhi?" Shaurya just grins and heads off again, and this time Anokhi follows him. They've spent so much time under the willow tree that an artist nearby has completed a full sketch of them. With the willows and the bridge, it looks similar to their meeting scene in the game.

Shaurya takes Anokhi to a restaurant he has frequented since he was young, and shares a gigantic bowl of mushroom soup with her. She's so caught up in her own thoughts that she ends up scooping soup from an empty bowl.

Squirrel and Laddoo call Shaurya to ask what he's up to, and Shaurya says he's on a date, causing Anokhi to choke on her tea.

They bug him to introduce them, and Anokhi agrees to go with him to a basketball game later that day.
Shaurya goes home to get his bike, and Anokhi is ogling him as he approaches, thinking that the Great Master doesn't just look good on a white horse. He tells her to get on, but Anokhi hesitates, saying that it's inappropriate as others may misunderstand.

"Misunderstand?" Shaurya questions.
"Misunderstand that we're... in this kind of relationship," Anokhi awkwardly makes a heart with her hands. Shaurya looks totally amused. "When were we not in that kind of relationship?"

When... were we in that kind of relationship? Anokhi is speechless and in her head yet again. Even though I really want to be in that kind of relationship... but I don't want it to start like this!

Anokhi's inner monologue is the main star of this episode.

After debating with herself for what seems like 10 years while Shaurya watches her theatrical expressions patiently, Anokhi finally decides to get on his bike. On the way, Shaurya notices Anokhi fidgeting nervously with her skirt to not expose herself, and so our gentleman buys her a gigantic bag of snacks to hold in her lap and protect her modesty.

The dream couple attract their fair share of attention and stares on the road, and Anokhi hightails out of there as soon as they reach. Anokhi shares her snacks with her roommates who already saved her a seat amidst all the girls who came to watch Shaurya, and Reema asks why Anokhi didn't get her her favourite pecans.

Her roommates see her treat as a sign that her interview went well, and Anokhi explains that the interview process was a failure, and the result was unexpected. A few seats behind Anokhi, Shagun Kapoor and her sidekick are glaring daggers at her.

Shaurya walks into the court and is immediately surrounded by fangirls, but his gaze is fixated at the stands on his favorite girl who is now hiding behind a pack of snacks.

Squirrel and Laddoo show up and ask Shaurya where her date is, and Shaurya responds that they scared her away.
Laddoo: "I'm so cute. Who can I scare away?"
Anokhi sees their interaction from afar and cleverly deduces their identities.

Meanwhile, Shagun's sidekick is busy feeding her fantasies by telling Shagun that Shaurya was looking at her.
Anokhi's roommates have independently arrived at the same conclusion, although Anokhi tells them the truth is that he was looking at her. This causes them to burst out laughing incredulously.

In the locker room, the boys are also discussing the target of Shaurya's all-important gaze. Squirrel remarks that he was looking in the direction of their campus belle, and Laddoo adds that the faculty belle who has a special connection with him was there too.

Back at the stands, Reema informs Anokhi that students on the campus forum has voted her and Shaurya to be the least compatible couple. This bothers Anokhi, but she seems more satisfied after being told that there is no consensus as to who's most compatible with Shaurya.

The game begins and the girls in the crowd go all go wild over Shaurya. Mithai comments that Shaurya is rumored to be even more skilled at swimming, and Anokhi starts to imagine him in swimming trunks.
Shaurya is the star of the game and their team easily pulls ahead in scoring. Anokhi thinks to herself that this guy is so talented and she will have to work a lot harder to keep up.

What a positive attitude, Anokhi!

She stands up as she's pumped up by her thoughts, only to sit awkwardly back down again after receiving odd stares from her roommates.
Shaurya only plays the first half of the game, and starts walking towards the audience stands during the second half. All the girls start hyperventilating, and Shagun looks on expectantly.

Shaurya heads straight for Anokhi, and all 4 girls gasp while Shagun looks like a 5-year-old who was just denied ice cream.

Shaurya informs her that the boys will be going out in the evening so he wouldn't be able to go online, and asks her about her plans tomorrow.
Anokhi barely musters a response that she will be studying, and Shaurya invites himself along. Next, he makes the girls move a seat over, and plops himself right next to Anokhi.

Ps: ooohh God!! I I don't know about you, but I sure am hella excited and having fluttering butterflies all over my tummy. While I was writing and smiling during this episode, people started misunderstanding me. And mommy really scolded me for chatting too long and asked suspiciously what I am doing. I swear, I didn't have answers. I didn't wanna share my stories to mom, not for now atleast. 🙂
So pls beware while reading the story..