Episode : 9

Shaurya recovers from his accident, and Anokhi reflects on her strong reaction to his disappearance - is she in love? Ahir tries to get closer to Anokhi in person and online. Anokhi receives an offer from Sahara Coperatesto buy her winning film, which becomes an excuse for Neil to ask her to meet in real life.

The first thing Shaurya does after waking up is ask his friends to update Anokhi.
His parents hear the boys talk about 'Third Sister-in-Law' and exchange curious looks. Outside the hospital room, Shaurya's mom wonders if her son has a girlfriend?
But Dad shoots down her suggestion, saying that Shaurya has such an eccentric personality, plus he has never seen Shaurya with a girl and doesn't expect him to get married until he's at least 40.

At a restaurant near the hospital, Laddoo orders a nutritious feast to-go for Shaurya and two simple dishes for himself and the other bros. Poor guy says he's broke because he wants to pay for Shaurya's hospital fees.
Before they reach the hospital, Laddoo aka Rohit suddenly stops and turns to face Squirrel and Nakul.

Voice shaking, he declares that from now on, he will follow Shaurya through hell. He confesses that he once had an inferiority complex toward Shaurya; he couldn't accept that everyone thought Shaurya was better than him, even though that was the reality. But in the car accident, it was clear that one person thought Rohit's life was worth just as much as Shaurya's. And that person was Shaurya. It kills Rohit to think that if they had crashed into the truck, Shaurya would probably be dead because of him.

All three of them are now blinking back tears. Nakul throws an arm around Laddoo and jokes that Shaurya will starve to death if they don't bring him the food soon.

Reema calls for Anokhi's help in fighting a monster and Anokhi is so distracted that she can't defeat it like she usually does. Anokhi asks Reema if she has ever thought of meeting her online friends in real life, and whether she would miss an online friend if he suddenly disappeared?
Reema replies that that's just how games are. People play and stop playing as they please.

Anokhi is brooding in the library, wondering why she is so affected by Neil's disappearance. She's rewatching the film she made with Neil, afraid to log on to the game and find out whether he is back or not.
Anokhi is actually crying - and then it hits her : has she fallen for Neil?

Shaurya finds out from Anokhi's friend, Babli, that Anokhi waited for him until 8:03pm. Then she logged off and hasn't logged back on. But this is no obstacle for Shaurya('s love). He somehow knows that Anokhi is watching their film, and he asks Nakul aka Cutie to hack together a program to notify him the moment Anokhi logs on again.

Cut to Anokhi rewatching their film again. Shaurya, in his hospital room, is watching her watch it. Smiling, he wonders why Anokhi is watching the film over and over again.

The next day, Ahir has hatched a plan to pursue Anokhi by getting close to Reema. First, he helps Reema sneak into class, as she's tardy again. Next, he offers her a yogurt drink. Finally, when Reema falls from her broken chair and hurts her butt, he takes her to the nurse's office.
Reema is hella suspicious, and Ahir freely admits that he likes Anokhi and wants Reema to help him. Reema flat out refuses and furthermore demands that Ahir take responsibility for her bruised bum.
As she is injured, she cannot fight the cafeteria crowds, so Ahir must treat her to three meals a day until she recovers.

Hm, sounds like the perfect setup for a romantic drama of their own!

The next morning, Ahir brings Reema breakfast. He has brought two portions, and Reema exclaims "how did you know I eat two portions of breakfast!"... because she knows one of them is for Anokhi. Ahir tries to ask why Anokhi seems down lately, but Reema refuses to tell him. Ahir is undeterred and declares that he will not give up, which clearly impresses Reema.

Online, Hitesh asks Ayushi if she's feeling alright. Reema confesses that she kind of wants to date, but she doesn't think anyone would like a girl like her. Ahir magnanimously thinks to himself that that's because people have the wrong impression of Anokhi, like he used to. To cheer her up, Ahir takes Ayushi to a firefly grove and even puts on a fireworks show.

Ahir then takes Ayushi's hands, and oh shit he's totally visualizing himself with Anokhi.
Ahir asks Ayushi to marry him in the game, and she happily says yes. Both Ahir and Reema are giddy with excitement in their respective rooms.

OH BOYY.

Anokhi is at the library and... you guessed it, she's watching the short film again. She has come to the conclusion that she likes Shaurya Sabherwal, so the next logical step is to log on to the game and make him her boyfriend. But for one reason or another, she's still hesitant to log on. Instead, she decides to focus on her exams and log on after she takes them.

The four girls are studying in their room when the phone rings. It's Ultra Company Technology, and they want to buy the copyright to the short film that Anokhi made!
They're interested in developing a game feature based on it. Now Anokhi has a solid reason to find and talk to Shaurya Sabherwal. She logs on to the game.

Shaurya Sabherwal is online too. He immediately sends Anokhi a message to meet him. Anokhi suddenly feels nervous, but before she can go, Laddoo messages her and starts apologizing for the accident.
Upon hearing that Neil had a concussion and was unconscious for a night, Anokhi leaves Laddoo to see Shaurya Sabherwal.

Like a true wifey, the first thing Anokhi does when she sees Neil is scold that he should be resting rather than playing the game. Neil assures her that he's fine now and apologizes for not showing up.
Anokhi says it's no big deal compared to his accident and explains that she hasn't been online because of upcoming exams. "I know," says Neil.

Next, Anokhi brings up Ultra Company's offer to buy their video. Neil suggests they meet in person to discuss it as it may be complicated and gives her his phone number.
Anokhi still doesn't have a phone, so they agree to to meet at the university's east gate. Neil suggests 12pm, but Anokhi prefers 11:35pm so that she doesn't have to wait as long - and then she promptly gets embarrassed for being so openly eager about meeting.

Now that she's got a date, Anokhi suddenly has nothing to wear.
Exams are tomorrow, but she asks her roomies to go shopping with her.