Untitled Part 16

At home, Anokhi continues to be cute with Shaurya while hiding the fact that she is dating from her parents. Shaurya and bros make progress on their game ventures, but there is a hacker targeting Nakul.

"Give me a call when you reach." "Remember to take medicine if you're sick." "Get a new cell phone soon." Shaurya nags Anokhi in a loving matter at the station.
Anokhi tells him to put her cactus next to his computer so he can see it everyday. Finally, he gives her a kiss on the forehead and sends her off.

Anokhi's dad is a bubbly and cheerful character who picks her up at the train station. He's eager to show off his new ride to her, which is a pink motorbike!
They come back covered in dirt, and Anokhi's mum laughs and asks if they are bandits.
Anokhi's mum is so delighted that Anokhi is back that she took half a day off just to cook her lunch.

It's clear from Anokhi's devastated face that mum must be a terrible cook, as she proceeds to load up her dad's plate enthusiastically. While they are alone, Anokhi's dad promises to get the kitchen back under his charge tomorrow.

Shaurya heads back to office with a cactus in his hand, and his bros ask him where he got the plant. Shaurya's response: "It would cost you a lot of DPS (damage per second), so it's best not to say."
Cutie : "I already feel the power of the vicious attack."
Laddoo: "A thousand arrows went through my heart."
Squirrel: "A powerful blow to the heart."
Random colleague: "Without hearing the truth, the attack is even more lethal. Just imagining it is enough to lost all my HP."
Shaurya smiles, " Since everybody's brains are so active, we're having a strategy meeting in half an hour."

Anokhi's parents finally leave for work, and she immediately picks up the phone to call Shaurya. He's not very pleased. "Ms Bhalla, you have already reached home for two hours. You only thought of calling me now?"
Anokhi explains that her parents just went out for half a minute. Her mum loves to gossip, so Anokhi hasn't told her about them yet to avoid being harassed by curious friends and relatives.

Just as they are flirting cutely on the phone and talking about raising their tigers together, Anokhi's mum comes home to pick up something she left behind. Anokhi jumps a couple feet high, lying that she's talking to Pawan. She tells him to study hard and finish his homework, and Shaurya gets into character and reminds her to buy a cell phone so he can contact her about his homework.

Speaking of Pawan, Anokhi's mum remembers that her factory director has requested for Anokhi to go tutor his kid. Anokhi turns her down, saying she's going to be busy this holiday raising tigers.
What?
She recovers quickly and explains that she has to recuperate well to be as spirited as a tiger so she can perform better in her studies next year.

Anokhi's mum brushes her off, and says she has to make her own money to buy a new cell phone.

Boo.

Meanwhile, Shaurya has saved the number Anokhi called from as 'Mother-in-law's house'.

Aww!

He can't stop smiling at his phone. Half an hour passed and it's time for the meeting! Starting with the good news - Ultra Company has sent over the final contract for their mobile game, and Shaurya will sign it today.

Hooray!

Next for the pep talk - Ultra Company has set the demo date for the New Beautiful Ghost Story to be less than three months away, so our Pro Marketers team has a bunch of work to do! Also, Arora Tech will be competing for the development rights.

Back in Kapurthala, Anokhi races back from her tutoring session, gobbles down her lunch, and washes the dishes at lightning speed so she can log onto her game.
Shaurya is already there and this time they're gaming and chatting over audio at the same time!

Anokhi tells him she will take their pets to level up while Shaurya can auto-follow her while he writes code.

Hah.

Mummy Rama bursts in in the middle of their conversation again to hand her a bottle of Yakult. She rattles off a bunch of old people logic, "Why is a girl like you majoring in computer science?", "I heard that if you stare at the computer for too long, your face will become square," and "Radiation is bad for the skin."

Anokhi calmly responds that dishwashing liquid is bad for skin too so can she stop washing the dishes? Before Mummy Rama leaves the room, Anokhi kindly advises, "Don't watch too much TV! It's also square."
She picks up the headphone again and asks Shaurya what he's doing. Shaurya is looking up dishwashers because he doesn't like to wash dishes either.

Somebody is already thinking about married life!

In the game, Anokhi is feeding her tigers and complaining to them that their dad isn't around so she has to do everything for them. But she also tells them not to blame their dad because he's busy making money for them.

Speaking of feeding, Anokhi asks Shaurya if he has eaten dinner, and he says he forgot. She secretly orders food for him, and waits in anticipation when she hears a knock from Shaurya's side.
But... why is he gone for so long? Turns out he doesn't have any money on him!

Anokhi you should've checked.

Shaurya had to go borrow from their dean living next door. The two continue to work/game and chat till late.

The next day, Nakul is having some issues with his computer - he suspects he has been hacked. Interestingly, all the hacker did was change his wallpaper from his celebrity crush to a temple, and Nakul has no way of changing it back.
They take it to their Third Bro, who looks into it while the team is gathered around to watch. "Could it be someone from Arora Tech?" one of them asks.

Vineet (one of their genius coders who has a phobia of women) looks a little disturbed at this comment.

Oo, are you a mole?

Shaurya says it can't be Arora Tech, since the hacker is very skilled and had no reason to alert Nakul by changing his wallpaper.

Seems like someone is interested in you, Nakul!

Shaurya manages to change Nakul's wallpaper back to the default Pro Marketers wallpaper, and installs a spyware to notify him of further breaches.

Next, we see Nakul's favorite cute chef typing furiously on his computer at the restaurant before being yelled at by the boss to prepare food.

Could it be...?

Shaurya's alert starts beeping and he tells Nakul to chat with the hacker to keep him occupied. He successfully hacks into the hacker's webcam feed, but did not catch his face as cute chef chooses that moment to leave his computer.

"Could it be someone I know?"Nakul wonders.