Untitled Part 12

Anokhi goes to Shaurya's office to study. Reema and Ahir continue their virtual relationship in the game. Due to Anokhi and Shaurya's dating news, Shagun ditches Kitty for a new friend, Love Chanel. Anokhi makes a deal to exchange her film for some guardian beasts.

Shaurya's secret study location is his company, where he shows off his office to Anokhi. They sit in silence with Anokhi attempting to study and Shaurya attempting to work, but it is clear they are distracting each other.
Shaurya shows Anokhi the character designs for his own game, and Anokhi immediately declares that she likes his game. Shaurya questions the basis of her assertion as she has only looked at the characters.

Anokhi explains : Most games have female characters decked out in unbearably revealing costumes to attract male players, but the female characters in this game are properly dressed. This shows that the creator has confidence in and respect for his game, and does not need to resort to cheap gimmicks to sell it. Shaurya thanks her proudly.

Anokhi then requests for login credentials for the beta version of the game, but Shaurya casually returns that this will depend on their affection level. Anokhi wants to know how to level up in the affection category, so Shaurya says that he will come up with a calculation model in advance.

Such nerds.

All this while Shaurya is repeatedly drinking water from his mug. Anokhi asks what Shaurya meant when he said it was complicated regarding selling Ultra Company the rights to their game video. Shaurya reveals that their company is also competing for the right to develop the New Beautiful Ghost Story with Ultra Company, and urges Anokhi to sign the contract.
Anokhi wants to split the fees between the five of them, but Shaurya insists she doesn't have to give a portion to Laddoo and gang, saying it's a gift from his bros for meeting her for the first time.

Shaurya stalks off, leaving Anokhi wondering if she should ask what to do with his portion of the fees. She eventually decides against bringing it up, afraid that he'll tell her to accept it as a wedding gift.
Just as Anokhi is wondering why Shaurya is standing around, she startles in realization that she has taken his seat!

Meanwhile, Shaurya plops himself down on the couch, drinking pointedly from his cup again. Finally, Anokhi notices that he has given them couple mugs! Shaurya's has his character Shaurya Sabherwal on it, whereas Anokhi's mug has hers.

Anokhi observes that the mugs come from a limited edition set which must have contained about 20. Shaurya confirms that it did, but he only took these 2 and left the rest with Laddoo. Anokhi thinks happily to herself that the mug was prepared specially for her.
Did the Legend already know that I would be coming to his office someday?

Anokhi is curious how Shaurya was able to recognize her when they were meeting, and Shaurya finally recounts his stalker days and how he was impressed with her techniques. They then start nerding out about gaming like APM and skill levels. Anokhi proposes a one-on-one match, and Shaurya accidentally lets slip a request for his 'wife' to go easy on him.

Anokhi is elated at his Freudian slip, and says that she will go back to studying. Which is a total lie because she's inner-monologuing about Shaurya again the minute she picks up her book and ends up staring at him instead. This doesn't go unnoticed by Shaurya, who dryly informs her that he won't be able to take it if she kept staring at him like that.

Meanwhile, Shaurya's single roommates can only play indoor basketball in their dorm room, with Laddoo and Squirrel bullying Nakul as usual.

Back to our main couple since the roommate bromance was only a filler.

Anokhi and Shaurya are having lunch together, as Anokhi contemplates going back to her dorm due to her low productivity in the Legend's presence. As she's shoving her salad into her mouth, Shaurya asks if she wants to PK, and Anokhi nods wordlessly.