Untitled Part 11

Shaurya makes their relationship public during the basketball game and Anokhi meets squirrel and Cutie. When the news reaches Ahir, he's crushed. Kitty overhears his rant about Anokhi's alleged cheating and begins to scheme. Reema falls sick and goes to the hospital accompanied by her roommates, and Shaurya gives the girls a ride back in his car.

We left off with Shaurya plopping himself next to Anokhi and the whole stadium gossiping about them. After the CS team wins the game, Anokhi heads down to the courts to introduce herself to the team.
"I am Nikki," she says, as Laddoo drops the basketball in shock. The boys attempt to invite her along to their team dinner, but Anokhi turns them down. Shaurya does an impressive arm grab as she's escaping, asking her to save him a spot the next day on their study date. Anokhi agrees awkwardly, and scampers off with her roommates.

Just as Anokhi is leaving, Nakul bursts into the court demanding to see the girlfriend, only to be informed that she has already left.
Shaurya announces that Laddoo will be paying for their dinner, to which Laddoo responds, "Why me? I have neither money nor a girlfriend."
Shaurya cheekily boasts that he spent all his money on taking Anokhi out to lunch, and Laddoo laments that their lives will be unbearable from now on.

On the way back, Anokhi's roommates are grilling her about her relationship with Shaurya and are indignant about being kept in the dark. Anokhi protests her innocence and says that she only just found out about it too! Obviously, her roommates find that preposterous, and she requests for ten uninterrupted minutes to provide her statement.

Anokhi begins: "On one fine day a few months ago, the skies were clear and beautiful, cloudless as far as the eyes can see. The moon shining ever so brightly, I opened the game and used the bathroom..."At this point, all three roommates are yelling, "Get to the point!"
"The point comes right after I went to the bathroom!"

Haha.

Anokhi eventually spills the whole story, and her roommates summarize that she's only met Shaurya for two hours and he already has her wrapped around his finger. Anokhi sheepishly concedes that if there is a next time, she will wait till... the next day.

Parineeti is concerned if Shaurya knows that Anokhi is so smitten with him, but Anokhi confidently brushes her off, saying that since she's smitten with Shaurya Sabherwal in the game, Shaurya should be used to it in real life.

Cringe.

Mithai asks Anokhi to show them the video clip she made in the game, and Anokhi hops to her feet in the sudden realization that she completely forgot that this meeting was supposed to be about the video!

The combined power of the two legends is too strong!

"It's true that a person's IQ plummets when they are in love," Parineeti remarks as the roommates watch Anokhi's retreating figure. Lastly, Reema marvels at how incredible Shaurya is, as even the speed at which he pursues someone is like the blitzkrieg.

Laddoo, Squirrel, and Nakul are walking together to the basketball team dinner.
Nakul confesses to his friends that he's a little bit upset on behalf of Third Sister-in-Law. He sincerely voices his internal conflict between feeling happy for Shaurya and angry that Shaurya is, well, cheating on his virtual wife. Meanwhile, Laddoo and Squirrel exchange increasingly amused glances.

At the end of Nakul's heartfelt speech, Laddoo calls Third Bro a... asshole! Someone needs to stand up for Nikki, and with Laddoo and Squirrel egging him on, it's going to be Nakul.
Cutie marches up to Shaurya, who is a few paces ahead, and begins the intervention. Shaurya calmly says that he will keep both online and offline girlfriends.

Nakul can't believe it and calls Shaurya an asshole to his face. Laddoo and Squirrel exchange high fives and hoot with laughter. Finally, Nakul connects the dots and realizes that there is only one Anokhi. It's established that Nakul is a good guy who holds strong to morals, and once again, what a solid group of bros they are.

At dinner, the basketball team banter about Shaurya's new relationship. Conversation turns to their university forum rankings, which ranks Anokhi not only as #2 prettiest girl, but also #1 most sly girl.
The boys speculate this is why she is second prettiest to #1 Shagun Kapoor, who seems innocent and sweet. This is the first time Shaurya has heard of these rankings and Anokhi's reputation, and he asks to borrow a laptop.
In a matter of seconds, he casually takes down the posts with these gossipy rankings.

Way to defend your girl!

Ahir buys a gift at a jewelry store "for his girlfriend," he tells the sales lady.
On his way back to the dorms, he runs into his friend who shows him the news that blowing up the school forums: Anokhi and Shaurya are dating. Ahir is absolutely crushed.

Shagun Kapoor is also nursing her broken heart with bestie Kitty trying to comfort her in that servile way. Shagun is extra concerned that the whole school knows she likes Shaurya and "lost" him to Anokhi.
After Shagun walks off in a huff, Kitty reveals her true thoughts about how spoiled and bossy Shagun is.

Seems like Kitty is only sticking around to get close to Shagun's cousin. Coincidentally, Ahir and friend are at the same restaurant as Kitty. Kitty overhears Anokhi's name and starts recording. She captures Ahir saying that Anokhi played him. They were a couple in the game, but in real life she's dating another guy. His friend advises him to forget about her, but Ahir declares that he has something up his sleeve.

Meanwhile, the basketball team dinner has ended. Nakul goes to use the restroom and sees a familiar person working as the chef. It's the tall and handsome dude who gave him a extra generous portion in the school cafeteria last time!
Nakul is friendly and chatty, and Chef Boy is mysterious and silent. Nakul says he likes Chef's cooking and keeps going back to the cafeteria where Chef works. Chef says he knows. At Nakul's insistence, they exchange phone numbers.

Wow, look at those sparks fly.

It's nighttime, and Anokhi is tossing and turning in bed, thinking about the moment Shaurya told her they were in "that kind" relationship. Just as she closes her eyes and tries to will herself to sleep, Reema calls out in pain. The roomies assemble to bring her to the hospital. It's stomach flu.
Reema says she'll be fine and the roomies should head back first, but the girls snuggle into the empty cot next to hers and insist on keeping her company.

Ladies and gents, we have another wonderful group of friends over here.

At 7am the next morning, Anokhi borrows Reema's phone to call Shaurya and let him know not to meet up with her. However, he appears outside of Reema's hospital room! Turns out Shaurya heard the news from Parineeti's boyfriend and has come to drive them home from the hospital.

In the car, Mithai whispers that she didn't even brush her teeth yet. Parineeti covers her mouth and whispers back who cares if Mithai didn't brush her teeth.
In the front seat, Anokhi thinks to herself that she also hasn't brushed her teeth. The girls wonder if it's okay that they're riding in The Legend's car, and Mithai concludes that it's fine since Shaurya one of their own.
Conceding that he is indeed one of theirs, Shaurya buys breakfast for the girls.

A few hours later, Anokhi wakes up from catching up on sleep. Shaurya calls their dorm phone and asks if she still wants to study together. Anokhi is worried that there won't be any more seats at this hour, but Shaurya knows a place. He picks her up from her dorm on his bike and they ride through campus together, attracting stares along the way.