Episode - 6

Shaurya creeps on Anokhi watching their video in the library, and they win the competition. Anmol unsuccessfully attempts to bribe Anokhi for the prize which Bebo wants. Ahir starts gaming as Hitesh and approaches Reema, Ayushi , in the game. The bros dress up and make a classy entrance to the school cafeteria, where a cute chef gives Mozart a generous portion.

Ahir is stumped by the number of servers serving the new Beautiful Ghost Story, and has to try them one by one since he only knows Anokhi's user ID.
Or he thinks he knows.

Anokhi is studying hard at the library, until the time their video is supposed to be uploaded. She logs on to view the video, while Shaurya watches her watch the video behind a shelf of books.

It would be creepy if he wasn't Shaurya.
The plot is basically as they previously agreed, except Neil has changed the ending. Instead of jumping off a cliff, the musician spends the rest of his days alone on the mountain, reliving his days with his bandit wife.

Anokhi is touched by the sentimental story and bawls her eyes out, thinking that it'd be embarrassing if anybody found out she cried watching the video.

Ohhhh, but Shaurya is clearly satisfied with your reaction!

Anokhi logs on to tell Neil she's finished watching the video and ask him if he changed the ending. Neil nonchalantly replies that he did so as their video wasn't long enough. Anokhi doesn't remember there being length requirement in the competition rules, but Neil has read the fine print which promises double the prize for winners with videos longer than 30 minutes.

Anokhi is floored by his attention to detail, and asks how he came up with the ending. Neil says the original ending was also fine, but this one allowed him to insert flashbacks more naturally to make up the time. So... the ending that made Anokhi cry was born out of length and laziness.

After Anokhi posts the video, Shaurya moves to another strategic spot to creep on her. They chat a little about the comments that are being received, and Anokhi asks why the female bandit has to die.
Shaurya says he distinctly remembers Anokhi coming up with that plot detail. Anokhi asks if Shaurya would kill the female bandit, and Shaurya says he won't go that far.

Anokhi looks around the library and seeing no one, she says she's going to leave.

Girl, you didn't look carefully!

Neil dryly points out that there should still be someone, and some rando walks by just as Anokhi turns around to look. "How did you know!" Anokhi's impressed.

Smh Anokhi I thought you were a genius.

Anokhi heads back to her dorm, where Reema is busy gaming. She takes a look at Reema's screen, and is incredulous that Reema's still at Pu Village (for beginners) when she already helped Reema gain 30 levels.
Reema chases her away, saying that real pros like her will never understand how fake pros like her feel. Reema struts around Pu village proudly, and who does she encounter but Ahir the failed stalker himself, getting beaten up by two trolls. Reema tries to play the heroine, but the trolls are too quick for her and she runs to Anokhi to beg for help.

Anokhi, as Ayushi, easily destroys the trolls, and Ahir looks like he's about to drool. Ahir is full of praises for Ayushi, and requests to be her apprentice. This seriously strokes Reema's ego and she agrees.

The next day, Reema is jabbering non-stop about her prowess in the game, annoying all her roommates. Anokhi is unaffected, as she's busy scrutinizing their video's polling results on Parineeti's phone. They're leading by a huge margin!

Parineeti urges her to buy a new one quickly, but Anokhi says she will only have the money to do so after working a summer job.

Babli is looking for Anokhi when she logs onto the game. Babli asks her if she would be willing to withdraw from the video competition if someone paid her a sum of money.
Anokhi immediately guesses that the request must have come from Anmol , as he's the greatest beneficiary if she does withdraw. Babli tells her that Bebo really likes the prize of the competition, the Rainbow Couple Costume, and Anmol wishes to buy it for her.