Untitled Part 20

Reema gets scratched by Ahir's cat, and Ahir takes the opportunity to call Anokhi to meet them at the hospital. Shaurya arrives too and takes care of Anokhi, who is coming down with a fever. Shagun gets some bad advice from her cousin, Anmol. Shaurya plays the Tarang for Anokhi.

Anokhi calls up Reema to report her progress and tell her the situation with Hitesh. Reema is extremely pleased and offers to buy her dinner, but Anokhi hints that she already has dinner plans. Reema starts gushing loudly about The Legend Shaurya, which pisses off Ahir who overheard her from his room.

He starts throwing a tantrum and yelling at her to stop talking on the phone and go clean up the Coffee's (cat's name) poop, before storming back into his room and slamming the door.
Meanwhile, Ahir's cat poops right after Reema cleaned up the first batch of poop, so Reema starts poking the cat in frustration. This causes the cat to bite her finger, so now Ahir has to grudgingly clean and dress the wound for her.

Reema then starts blabbing about catching rabies, so Ahir says he'll take her to the hospital for a jab. But then Reema ties to pivot, saying that rather than getting a shot, she'd rather use that money to pay off debt.
Ahir is not having it and drags her to the hospital.

At the hospital, Reema is still whining that she doesn't want to get the shot. Ahir threatens to call her guardian and grabs her phone. Anokhi's name pops up as the most recent call.

Ahir may have been joking before, but he sees this as an opportunity. He evades Reema by running into the men's restroom, then calls Anokhi and says he needs help convincing Reema to get the rabies shot.
Of course, Anokhi rushes over to the hospital, but she seems to be feeling feverish herself. On the taxi ride there, she receives a call from Shaurya, who says he will pick up Anokhi and Reema.

Ahir meets Anokhi at the entrance, both visibly tense for different reasons. When the two of them get to the waiting area, Reema grabs her phone back and tells Ahir off for making her come get the shot. It costs a thousand rupees, why can't he put it toward her debt instead? He even had to bring Anokhi?

"Wait, what debt?" Anokhi asks, alarmed. Reema claps a hand over her big mouth. She has no choice but to explain about the broken camera. Hearing that Reema still owes 3000, Anokhi starts to say that she has some money. Ahir cuts her off and storms away.
I mean, how can he lose his only connection to Anokhi through Reema amirite?

Just as he's leaving the hospital, Shaurya is coming in, and they make eye contact for a second. Reema is squabbling with Anokhi about getting the shot when Shaurya walks in. Reema is stunned that even The Legend has gotten involved in her little situation. And then she wonders (out loud, of course) if the two romantic rivals met at the entrance?

Realizing that her last comment was a bit weird, she exits stage left to go get her shot.

Well that wasn't so hard was it?

Alone with Shaurya, Anokhi starts to explain that she doesn't know why Ahir and Reema were together, but Shaurya is more concerned that she's feverish. He touches her forehead, saying that her voice sounded weird on the phone and now she's wearing a thick denim jacket (which adorably matches his blue and white shirt) but doesn't feel hot.

Next thing she shows, Anokhi is lying in a hospital bed, attached to an IV drip.

She is sick after all!

It turns out that Anokhi had suddenly fainted earlier. Shaurya accompanies the two girls back to the their apartment, where Reema makes another dramatic and fast exit, giving the two lovebirds alone-time.
Anokhi apologizes for Reema's weird behavior, but Shaurya comments that Reema is very perceptive.