Untitled Part 14

The Delhi event concludes. Shaurya's bros deal with Love Chanel's slanderous blog post about Anokhi. Shaurya takes Anokhi and her roomies out for dinner.

After studying hard for a day, Anokhi finally logs onto the game to send the guardian beasts to Laddoo and Squirrel. According to Laddoo, they have been waiting so long that the flowers have wilted.
Laddoo sighs when he finds out that even his pet is male, lamenting that Third Bro is in Delhi hanging out with beauties and drinking good wine. The bros try unsuccessfully to stir up Anokhi's suspicions on Shaurya being in Delhi, but Anokhi isn't our typical insecure female lead and knows he's there for a meeting with Ultra Company.

Back at the girls' dorm, they encounter another situation - the famous blogger Love Chanel has written a juicy, controversial post about Shagun vs Anokhi, casting Anokhi in a bad light!

We continue with where we left off last episode at the Ultra Company reception, with Shagun being extra and entering fashionably late, looking extremely proud of herself.
Shaurya's group continues their discussion on the visual effects of the game.
CEO Shyaam asks Shaurya to explain his design in layman terms, which he does beautifully : "The banquet hall we are in is well lit, but the effect of light on you does not just come from the chandelier, but also from the reflection of many objects. Our game engine can track down these sources of light to simulate a real lighting effect."

CEO Shyaam looks impressed and invites Shaurya for a tea the next day, before leaving to talk to other important figures at the banquet.

The only person here without real business to do is Shagun, who is occupying herself by staring and smiling in Shaurya's direction.

Cut back to Anokhi's roommates, who are now fuming over Love Chanel's allegations that Anokhi has boobs but no brains. Mithai wants to post Anokhi's grades to shame them, but Anokhi tells them to just ignore Love Chanel. She says that in terms of brains, Love Chanel has to be on her same level to be able to judge her accurately.

We're with you Anokhi, Love Chanel's name already tells us what her IQ probably is.

At Ultra Company's banquet, some sleazy guys are discussing making a move on Shagun, having figured out she's not here for business. Shaurya, our Legend with the perfect moral compass, saves Shagun from the perverts by getting to her first and telling her her uncle, CEO Arora, is looking for her.

Shagun, whose IQ is even lower than Love Chanel's, takes this as a sign that she is charming enough for Shaurya to speak to her voluntarily.
Meanwhile, the other sleazy guys back off once they realize she's the niece of CEO Arora.

Shaurya calls Anokhi to ask her about all the complaints he's been receiving from his bros, but Anokhi is confused, "Shouldn't I be receiving compliments? I gave them graduation gifts." Anokhi says she will beat them up next time, but Shaurya disapproves and suggests she should get them to beat each other up instead.

In the dorm, Reema is screaming again that there's news on the school forum. Anokhi exasperatedly wishes that the forum would just be hacked, and the three roommates look up at her in wonder - Love Chanel's blog has indeed been hacked!

The girls wonder if Shaurya was the one who did this, but Anokhi is certain he would not do something so blatant. Mithai wants to know how the Legend reacted to this matter, but Anokhi says she did not tell him.

What?

Parineeti : "You were there on the phone for ages but didn't tell him?" Anokhi says the Legend is very busy and she won't bother him with such a trivial matter, earning a few eyes rolls from her friends.

Turns out that it was Nakul who was responsible, and Laddoo and Squirrel are giving him a massage for his efforts.
The bros have taken matters into their own hands!

Shaurya is finally back in town, and Reema tells Anokhi she picked up a call from him and told him the words buried deep in her heart. "What's that?" Anokhi asks.
"Why hasn't he treated us to a meal yet?" Reema blurts out, and Anokhi looks absolutely appalled. But there's more - Reema has asked Shaurya to treat them today!

Just as Anokhi is attacking Reema for being so greedy, the roommates receive a package! It's a dress the roommates ordered for Anokhi in exchange for the free meal!
It's a more 'conservative' version of the red dress they previously saw in the store, and they insist she has to wear it today.

Anokhi gives Shaurya a call, attempting to cancel the dinner today. However, Shaurya is having none of it, and instead tells her she should have reminded him of this matter earlier.
Thus, Anokhi puts on the red dress and heads out with her roommates.

Shaurya is waiting outside with his car, and opens the door for her like a true gentleman. In the car, Reema suggests a newly opened French restaurant, but Anokhi is suspicious as they don't usually like western food.
However, Shaurya goes along with the guests' wishes.

We see Shagun and Love Chanel eating together, and Shagun gifts her a Chanel No. 5 perfume.

What a fitting gift!

She doesn't seem to know about the blog fiasco, and thanks Love Chanel for her advice.

Could they be eating at the same restaurant?

Our girls have reached their destination - and it is indeed the same place!
We find out that the roommates arranged this on purpose, and getting Anokhi to wear the dress was part of the plan. Anokhi, however, is not pleased with using Shaurya in this manner, and tells off her roommates.

Shagun has spotted the gang with Shaurya, and we are treated to a return of her pouty face.

Anokhi stops the gang halfway, saying she does not want to eat here.
Her reasoning: Why should they force themselves to eat something they don't like, just to annoy somebody else?
Shaurya, who literally just parked the car, goes off to get it again.

As Love Chanel is calming Shagun down, she receives a text from Kitty telling her that Love Chanel is only using her to get more traffic on her blog. Now Shagun is royally pissed.
Shaurya and our girls are now at a Indian restaurant, and Reema expresses excitement at ordering a 4kg veg biryani.

This alarms Anokhi and she pulls Reema aside to implore her to watch her image in front of Shaurya, since she doesn't want him to think they're all gluttons.
By the time they get back to the table, Shaurya has already placed orders for 4kg of veg biryani and another 2.5kg of Matar-paneer.

Reema tries but fails to hide her delight, and Anokhi looks worried, "So much?"
Shaurya responds, "Don't worry, I ordered that much after understanding your appetite."
"How did you find out?" Anokhi asks.
"We told him you had a whole plate of pizza to yourself the last time we ate together," Mithai pipes.

Anokhi hides her face in her hands, and makes a last-ditch effort to save her image, "Lately, I'm quite worn out by the exams..."
Shaurya just looks amused. "I believe in your appetite," he cheers her on firmly.

On the way back, Shaurya stops the car halfway just to look at Anokhi a while longer.

Aww!

He asks Anokhi why she did not want to eat at the French restaurant, so Anokhi finally tells him what happened two days ago.
Shaurya is angry, although Anokhi tells him not to bother about it. "I'm afraid I'm not that forgiving," he responds. Anokhi tells him it affected her at first, but then she learned to use it as her motivation to become better. Now, it's too lame to even be her motivation, and her motivation is him.

This is followed by the couple staring dreamily into each other's eyes.
Shaurya insists on walking Anokhi back to her dorm, so they walk round and round in order to not part for the night.

Shaurya asks Anokhi to eat with his roommates after her exams. Anokhi hesitates slightly, commenting that this all feels so unreal. He pulls her into a hug, asking her if it feels real now.

Aww!

The next day, rumor has it that somebody asked Shaurya what he thought about the matter on the forum. Shaurya's alleged response was, "It's better than having none." Anokhi's roommates are trying to analyze what he meant by those words. Reema wonders, "How does the Legend know that you have boobs? Has he hugged you already?"

Anokhi attacks Reema, who is dying of curiosity and repeats the question at her. Anokhi : "After thinking about it, I should keep you in suspense."
"They definitely hugged!" Reema giggles.