Untitled Part 25

Anokhi moves in to Shaurya's place and runs into a flirty Anmol on her way there. Ahir apologizes to Reema and sets things straight with Kitty for her rumor-spreading. Anmol continues to pursue Anokhi online and discovers that Neil is Shaurya. He decides to get involved with Arora tech's bid for New Beautiful Ghost Story in order to defeat Shaurya.

Anokhi and Shaurya make plans for her to move her things to his apartment in the afternoon, and then he'll move out to his parents' place. Shaurya offers to help her move, but Anokhi assures him that she can do it herself.

Back at Parineeti's apartment, Anokhi finds Reema's room empty already. She then goes to pack her stuff (how does her whole wardrobe of cute clothes fit into that one medium sized suitcase??) and leaves.

While Anokhi is lugging her suitcase down the street, a familiar Jeep appears.
Cue the ominous music because it's Anmol, and it seems like he purposely came to check out Reema's place to see if Anokhi really is her roommate.

Anmol pulls up to the sidewalk and offers Anokhi a ride. Anokhi turns him down. Anmol then tries to ask her for her real name so that he can greet her properly next time they meet. Anokhi avoids answering by saying they probably won't meet again.
Anmol doesn't give up and slyly says that actually Reema already told him her real name. "She told you that my surname is Sharma?" asks Anokhi. Anmol confirms confidently, thinking he just got some intel, and then asks why Anokhi is laughing.

Anmol crosses the line when Anokhi brings up her boyfriend and he derides Shaurya's company as a group of inexperienced students. He then casually brags that they came to his company to seek investment.
Anokhi throws some shade by reminding him that Pro Marketers and Arora Tech are competing as equals for the New Beautiful Ghost Story project.

Additionally, Anokhi's boyfriend is the principal engineer and designer; what does Mr. Anmol Arora do at his company?
Anokhi thanks Anmol for not investing in Pro Marketers and then cuts across the street to hail a cab with perfect timing.

Unfortunately, Anmol is not deterred by Anokhi's rejection, instead remarking to himself with a smile that she's just as temperamental IRL as she is in the game.

Anokhi has arrived at Shaurya's apartment, where he is packing his clothes. She marvels that he's really giving her his room, and Shaurya says it's because he doesn't trust his self-control.

When Shaurya and Anokhi arrive at his parents' place, they find water leaking down a wall. The couple springs into action to save Professor Shaan's most precious artefacts. Shaurya calls a repair company to come in tomorrow.

For tonight, it looks like he has no choice but to stay with Anokhi at his apartment and keep watch over his dad's prized artifacts.
That night, Anokhi sits in bed reading a book and sneaking peeks at her boyfriend in the living room, who is in his pajamas and typing away at his computer.

It's like a glimpse into their future decades down the road.

Elsewhere, Ahir is replaying old video clips that Reema sent him to update him about Coffee. Ahir texts Reema another apology and tells her that he'll wait for her in the game. Then he remembers that there's one more score to settle.

Shagun and Kitty are walking down the street, talking about the mysterious disappearance of the video clip from her phone, when Kitty receives a call from Ahir. He tells her to meet him the next morning.

The next morning, as the two girls are waiting nervously. They're not sure what Ahir wants, and Kitty says she heard that his family is quite powerful. They wonder how Ahir knew that Kitty took the video; maybe Shaurya told him? Shagun is suddenly very pleased with the turn of events, believing for some reason that this is a good sign.