Episode : 2

Anokhi and Neil get married in the game, which results in some gossip from nosy watchers. Anokhi addresses a rumor about her spread by Ahir Chattwal in real life.

We last saw Shaurya Sabherwal asking for Nikki's hand, promising an even grander wedding. Anokhi first gasps, then giggles, asking if his account has been hacked.
Shaurya Sabherwal explains that he wants to participate in the newly announced couple PK competition, and Anokhi is the only female player ranked in the top 10.

Anokhi rationalizes that the first time she got married was for quests, so the second time can be for PK competition. She agrees to the wedding and is about to head to the Three Lives Stone, but Shaurya Sabherwal asks for 3 days to prepare as his wedding cannot be slipshod.

We now see real life from Shaurya's perspective as he closes his laptop with a satisfied smile on his face.
Roommate 1 waltzes into the dorm announcing that their bachelor days are over: The campus belle has requested their help to fix her computer.
Roommate 2 comments that it is probably Shaurya that the campus belle is after, to which Shaurya responds that he just got married in the game. Now that he is a man with a family, it is inappropriate for him to fix other girls' computers. This piques his roommates' interest as they surround him and ask to be introduced to his wife.

Back at Anokhi's dorm, she opens her laptop to find her character surrounded by 4 guys.
Roommate 2: "You're the girl who seduced our third bro?"
Roommate 1: "You're the girl who was seduced by third bro?"

Shaurya Sabherwal/Shaurya introduces his team, Nakul, Squirrel a.k.a. Roommate 2 and Laddoo a.k.a. Roommate 1.
The guys banter with one another and are effortlessly bromantic. Anokhi and her new team fight a bamboo giant, and the boys are impressed by her skills. When Nakul heaps praise on her, Shaurya Sabherwal is the one to thank him in response, earning himself a few eyerolls.

Shaurya informs the boys the wedding will be held the day after tomorrow, but they interject that he has something on that day. Anokhi offers to reschedule, but Shaurya insists on the date claiming it is auspicious.

The auspicious day arrives and Anokhi is smiling to herself in class. Reema practically flies in asking when they are going to save seats for the basketball game.
Anokhi tries to bail, saying she has something on at night, but eventually relents under massive peer pressure from her 3 roommates.

Meanwhile, Shaurya is suiting up for a conference.

Our 4 CS heroines rush down to the courts 3 hours early, and the seats already full of Shaurya's fangirls. Parineeti is dating Rohit, another member of the team, who's absolutely whipped. Upon hearing that Shaurya may not be showing up, the 4 girls promptly leave as there is no longer a need to save seats.

They come back as the game is about to begin, and the court is a lot emptier than before.
An underclassman approaches Anokhi, asking her out on the condition that he wins the game. Anokhi avoids answering by wishing him luck. Parineeti marvels at Anokhi's skill in rejecting boys, and Anokhi jokes that it's because she's had plenty of practice.

Haha.

Shaurya absolutely kills it at his presentation, and plenty of investors express interest in him. Amongst them is an executive of Arora Tech Technology, whom Shaurya agrees to meet.

Both our leads hurry back in front of their computers to make it for the wedding. Neil has invited a whole country, and Anokhi worries that he will go bankrupt giving red packets to everyone. Neil also presents his bride with a gift, which Anokhi initially rejects, only to accept after Neil says she will need it for their PK.

In return, Anokhi presents him with her dowry, and they say their vows.
Shaurya's roommates seem more excited than him about the wedding and reenact some cheesy movie scenes in their dorm room.

In the RPG world, the wedding procession begins. Once again, bystanders gather to watch and gossip in the group chat. Rather than sending well wishes, the other players, including a red-haired man with purple lips, deride Shaurya Sabherwal for marrying damaged goods from Anmol.
Another player says that the most powerful warrior should marry the most beautiful girl, i.e Bebo.

Shaurya looks royally pissed off.
Upon hearing a bystander say that he recently spotted Shaurya Sabherwal and Bebo on a quest together, Anokhi asks Shaurya if he knows Bebo. Shaurya says Laddoo invited her to play with them but he kicked her off the team because she sucked.
LOL.

The wedding procession is followed by a wedding night that consists of... private chatting time. Shaurya Sabherwal and Nikki enjoy a picturesque nighttime hot air balloon ride, followed by some sweet alone time during which Shaurya Sabherwal plays the tarang and Anokhi collects herbs.

Shaurya Sabherwal plucks a flower and presents it to his wife, and then ding dong!
Their first quest as a couple is complete.

The next day at lunch, Reema discovers a post on their school forum with a clickbait title and incriminating photos of a girl, face blurred, getting out of a luxury car. Anokhi recognizes herself in the photos and recalls that that was the day Pawan's mother dropped her off at school.

In the library, Shaurya overhears students gossiping about the post. He takes a look and immediately recognizes Anokhi's backpack from the internet cafe.
Anokhi uses her superior CS skills to track down the user who made the post. It's Ahir, the top student in the foreign language department who, according to Reema, is only a little bit - okay, two little bits - inferior to Shaurya.

Anokhi heads to the foreign language building to confront him directly. Anokhi finds Ahir and informs him that she's here to correct his worldview. She explains that Pawan is the little boy that she is tutoring, and the luxury car belongs to his single mother.
When Ahir refuses to believe her, she gives him the family's contact information and basically tells him to apply to be Pawan's English tutor.

With that, Anokhi has said all that she needs to and leaves Ahir to ponder her refreshingly straightforward attitude.

Later that night, Nikki meets Shaurya Sabherwal at the Heaven's Temple. Shaurya Sabherwal has chained up the red-haired man who bad-mouthed Anokhi at their wedding procession, and at Shaurya Sabherwal's suggestion, Anokhi chooses her weakest weapon to attack him, drawing one HP at a time.

Wow, okay, remind me to never cross either of them.

Offline, Shaurya goes to take a call and Anokhi works on a problem set, leaving their RPG characters on autopilot at Heaven's Temple.
Bebo's minions stumble upon the torture scene and recognize Red Hair as a friend. Knowing they can't beat the couple in combat, they accuse Shaurya Sabherwal of bullying weaker players.

Anokhi returns to the game first and comes to Shaurya Sabherwal's defense, telling the minions to mind their own business.
Shaurya Sabherwal follows immediately and commands the minions to get lost.