Untitled Part 24

Reema is still mad at Anokhi and decides to move out. Anokhi finds comfort in Shaurya and stays over at his apartment. Anmol breaks up with Bebo.

Reema runs right to the bathroom to bawl her eyes out before returning to work, only to be greeted by a pile of work from her colleagues who figured she isn't actually their boss' girlfriend. To make matters worse, Anmol summons her to his office and questions her about Nikki.

Reema admits that she used her roommate's username in the interview, and Anmol finally realizes that Anokhi actually goes to Divyajyot University.
Anmol starts questioning Reema about Anokhi's identity, including her real name. Reema, who is reeling from shock from Anmol's revelation that she was only hired because she claimed to be Nikki, tells him that she will take her leave if he doesn't have any questions related to work.

She storms out of his office and continues to wallow in self-pity, thinking about all the good things that have happened to her because of Anokhi. Anokhi returns to find that Reema has packed up her bags to move out. Anokhi tries to stop her to talk it out, but Reema accuses her of embarrassing her in front of Ahir by telling her Ayushi's identity.

Anokhi clarifies that she did not do such thing, which only makes Reema feel even more miserable for her rash accusations.
She tells Anokhi she has always known that Anokhi is prettier, smarter, and more likeable than herself, but she can't face Anokhi knowing that she needed to use Anokhi's name to get her internship, the preferential treatment, and the person she likes.

She claims not to blame Anokhi, but that she can't face Anokhi anymore. Anokhi sadly tells Reema that she's really blaming Anokhi by doing this, so she will leave instead.
Anokhi walks out of the apartment while Reema looks on without stopping her.

To make the scene more dramatic and melancholic, it is dark and rainy outside as Anokhi is sobbing and thinking about what Reema said.
But no worries, Anokhi still has perfect boyfriend, the legend Shaurya, who has never left her side.

She heads to his place and rests on his lap while he works on his laptop, giving her the space she needs. When Anokhi is finally ready to talk, Shaurya tells her that she's a clever girl for knowing where to go.
"Will we quarrel in the future?" Anokhi asks him, looking insecure as ever.
Shaurya says they won't, because they can solve all problems without needing to quarrel. Anokhi is unconvinced since she previously thought she and Reema would have that type of relationship too.

"Anokhi," Shaurya looks at her seriously, "Reema is only a small part of your life. I am your everything." They get lost in each other's eyes for a long moment. Shaurya strokes her hair and tells her she's not allowed to cry for anyone else, since he hasn't even made her cry yet.
"Who said you haven't?" Anokhi tells him she cried when he didn't show up for the finals of their championship."Were you really sad then?" Shaurya makes it up a little by giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Anokhi shyly tells him that she hasn't had dinner, so Shaurya gets up and tells her to give him a hand. They make two bowls of noodles together, managing effortlessly not to get a single speck of grease on their immaculate white shirts.

Anokhi sheepishly asks to borrow money again so that she can stay in a hotel, but Shaurya tells her there is no need as he can just move to his parents' place. Anokhi starts to protest, so Shaurya teases, "You mean, I don't have to move to my parents' place? That works."
Anokhi is just reluctant to trouble Shaurya, so he confesses that he's actually very worried about her staying over.

Anokhi tells him it's not like she would do anything to him, but that's not what was bothering Shaurya. Apparently, he hasn't maxed out some skills and is about to be exposed.
Case in point : he only knows how to cook noodles. Anokhi is shook - there are things the Legend can't do? She thought he could do anything!