Untitled Part 19

Reema arrives in Chandigarh to begin her internship at Arora tech. She also strikes up a deal with Ahir Chattwal to pay off her debt for the camcorder by taking care of his cat. Vineet meets with a shady man. Anokhi gets soaked in the rain, and Shaurya takes her to his home to dry off and rest.

Anokhi and Reema reunite happily at the bus stop, and Anokhi takes her friend to Parineeti's apartment. Reema oohs and ahhs over how big and beautiful it is, and she's pleased to learn that Anokhi left her the bigger bedroom which overlooks the swimming pool, perfect for scoping out hot guys.

Reema begins to question Anokhi about whether Shaurya has already visited the apartment (yes Reema, he cleaned the kitchen for you!) when Anokhi slips away for work.
Reema makes a call to Ahir to discuss the money she owes him. She proposes paying 2000 rupees upfront and the remaining 3000 in installments, but Ahir has a different idea. He wants Reema to take care of his cat, Coffee, for 100 rupees per day. Reema doesn't like cats but agrees for the sake of paying off her debt.

Meanwhile, Vineet gives Anokhi a new task at work : measure drop rates for the final level of the game. Before she goes off to do it, Anokhi confirms with Vineet that her previous report was acceptable and she didn't mess everything up as Vineet previously said she would.
As for the drop rates, our resident CS major writes a program to play the game for her. When Vineet spots Anokhi reading a paper, he calls her out for not doing work. Anokhi shows him the program that she wrote, which is running game simulations, and he says girls are just lazy.

RUDE.

Anokhi doesn't retort and just looks thoughtful.

Today is the first day of Reema's internship, and she's running late. As she waits for the elevator in the lobby of Arora Tech, Anmol eyeballs her as he passes by, smugly and mistakenly thinking he's going to be Nikki's boss for the summer. He then flirts with the receptionist, and the receptionist picks up the phone to deliver some juicy gossip to someone named Bobby.

Welcome to Arora Tech Technology, everyone.

A woman from HR shows Reema to her desk in the General Affairs Department. Reema asks the HR employee how much her salary will be and is very happy to hear that it's 150 rupees per day. Reema does some math and realizes that her total daily earnings including money from catsitting "will be 250!" (250 also means 'stupid' colloquially.) She shouts this last bit out loud, and everyone turns to stare.

I am so embarrassed for this girl.

Reema scrolls through social media while waiting for someone to tell her what to do. When a woman comes to use the copy machine by Reema's desk, Reema asks if she can help, but the woman tells her to just sit tight. Reema is pleased that it's so easy to earn 150 rupees a day.

Of course, it's not really.

In the women's restroom, one of the General Affairs Department workers complains that they are swamped with work but the intern just plays on her phone all day. HR lady, who turns out to be Bobby, says that Reema probably has some connection to Anmol.
After all, Anmol hired her himself and this morning, they made eye contact in the lobby. The ladies lament Anmol's odd taste in women and then leave the restroom.

Then, a bathroom stall door opens and out pops Kitty, presumably also an intern for the summer. She is not happy to hear about Reema's special connection with Anmol.

The plot is also thickening over at Pro Marketers Technology, as Vineet has lunch with a mystery man. The mystery man slides a thick, money-shaped envelope across the table and walks away. Vineet looks extremely pained and conflicted but he takes it.

Returning to the office after lunch, Vineet is completely drenched in rain and sneezing non-stop. His coworkers are very caring, and at Laddoo's request, Anokhi goes to buy cold medicine for him.

Now it's Anokhi's turn to return to the office drenched in rain, and who does she run into but Shaurya, along with Laddoo?
Shaurya looks pissed!
Shaurya makes Laddoo take off his blazer so that he can wrap it around Anokhi, and then he ditches Laddoo to take Anokhi home. And by home, we mean Shaurya's home.

At home, Shaurya offers Anokhi his own pair of slippers, saying he doesn't often have guests over. Anokhi is gloating alone about being the first guest of Shaurya's when he attacks her from behind with a towel and dries her hair for her. He gently chides her for not telling him about Vineet being difficult.

Anokhi tells him it's no big deal and it would've reflected badly on him. Besides, she finds it interesting that she's making progress with changing Vineet's prejudiced opinions. Shaurya is speechless so he pulls her in for a kiss.

Shaurya brings a dry set of clothes for Anokhi to change into, saying these are clothes he's never worn before. Anokhi is embarrassed and tries to turn him down, until he questions if she'd rather wear clothes he's worn before.

Heh.

The next morning, Shaurya wears the exact same set of clothes he offered Anokhi to work. He runs into Nakul, who wonders where Anokhi is, to which Shaurya responds, "It's Saturday." However, Vineet dashes into their elevator right before the door closes, so Shaurya adds, "And she caught a cold."
Vineet knows the comment is directed towards him, and sheepishly asks to speak with Shaurya.

They have a one-to-one on a bridge with a scenic view, where Shaurya sternly tells Vineet to change his prejudiced ways. Vineet reveals that he has been taken advantage of before, but admits that Anokhi is indeed different.

At Parineeti's house, Reema is getting ready to leave for work while Anokhi is cooped up in her room wrapped in blankets. Reema asks Anokhi to help her game character train her forging skills so she can make Hitesh a sword.

Hmm, Anokhi doesn't look very sick.

After Reema leaves, we find out why Anokhi has been hiding under blankets and so eager to get rid of Reema - she has a visible hickey on her neck!
Anokhi is busy trying to cover up the offending mark when Shaurya calls, and they engage in some flirty lover's banter.

Shaurya later texts her to meet him for lunch, but Anokhi cheekily replies that his message failed to send since he has insufficient funds.
Reema calls up Anokhi to check on her forging skills practice, while she goes to Ahir's house to feed his cat.

At his house, Ahir logs on to the game while inwardly bitching about Anokhi. He notices Ayushi is online, so he follows her around and initiates a conversation.
Correctly guessing that Hitesh is the player that Reema wants to make a gift for, Anokhi logs off hastily to not ruin the surprise.