55

to that stranger who feels so right to be with. you are really quite interesting. above all people i've met. you are the person i am most challenged with. i know it's hard to understand and too outdated to say that talking to you always feels like a lifetime that i would cherish in every chance i get.

deep down,  you are not that gigantic compared to any celestial bodies that fascinates everyone on how amazing they are. 'cause truly i say,  you are more than those inside my messed up head. i don't even compare you to the moon to make metaphors out of it.

don't be offended, i know most lovers adore the moon and create a masterpiece out of it that signifies about the love which is out of their reach.  well, who wouldn't? when its scars are too attractive, it still glimmers and manages to look stunning amidst the darkness even in different phases.

but too good to be true, in my space you are not the moon that i look up above to search for comfort in  lonely times. yes,  you are not the moon, whom i thought follows me in every step i take when i was a child.

i perceived you as a red star instead, a dying one. i might say you are Supernova alike: too rare to have and witness.

if one day you'll become a shooting star, don't die yet. ablaze more and show me you can survive the remaining span of life you have.  so that after you explode, you'll be born again surrounded by a beautiful galaxy.

and if one day you decide to come to Earth in one of the meteor showers—  sure thing, i'll wait for your arrival. patiently,   i will count the stars above and pull up some nighters  under the blanket of the dark sky as my mind's journey starts to travel of how did i fall back in time.

yes,  i won't miss the chance to welcome my rest.
i won't close my eyes and let myself fall into a deep slumber when the world does when you wither tonight. unless, in my own naked eyes i see you illuminate in the night sky. too bad, i won't make a wish tho. but i think a prayer will do.

i always prayed that you are safe wherever you are, including your whole fam. may He grant you the prayers you whispered desperately when you are weighing down by your anxieties and the outside pressures. may He bless you to succeed in life because i know you work so hard for it. to the point you barely take a good sleep.

i prayed that you may find the love that gives you peace and happiness every time you feel unworthy to be loved. may you grow in faith, too. always remember that you are worth it. so, please take good care of yourself. never and ever hurt yourself.

this is my favor 'cause i guess aside from the fact that this is the only thing i can do for you. i think i'm only meant to admire you in the distance to build you up.