Chapter 6: I Remembered Clearly

As they were talking, a woman in her forties walked out. She was wearing a formal suit and looked nervous. "Hello, Master Nine. I'm the manager of this shop. My surname is Lu. I didn't know that you would come to this shop. I apologize for the inadequate service."

"I'm only here to pick out a few sets of clothes with someone. There's no need to make a fuss."

"Yes." No one knew who was actually able to make Master Nine accompany her!

At this thought, she saw someone walk out of the fitting room.

She had worked in this brand for more than 10 years and had seen all kinds of people. However, she was still stunned when she saw the girl walking out of the fitting room.

It wasn't that she had never seen someone more beautiful than this girl, but this girl's temperament was very special.

She's too clean.

2

There seemed to be no impurities in her eyes. They were very pure and attractive.

1

Of course, there were many people of the girl's age who were clean, but she had never seen anyone who looked clean and had a sense of returning to simplicity.

Please Keep reading on MYB0XN0VEL(.)C0M

Yes, returning to simplicity.

It was strange to use such a term to describe a 17-year-old girl, but this was her first impression of the girl.

Seeing the manager, Yan Jinyun suppressed the unwillingness in her heart and went up to Yan Jinyu with reddened eyes. "Sister, you're my elder sister, right?"

Yan Jinyu played with her Nokia cell phone, with the shattered screen. She lifted her eyes and looked at the girl who was crying. Her expression was calm. "If you are the second daughter of the Yan family in North City, Yan Jinyun, then the elder sister that you are talking about should be me."

Yan Jinyun was slightly taken aback. Seeing that Yin Jiujin was also staring at Yan Jinyu, he seemed to be very surprised that Yan Jinyu could recognize her. His eyes flashed slightly.

"Sister, do you still remember me? Or did Master Nine mention it to Sister? Sister, don't misunderstand. I don't mean anything else. It's just that during the years you were missing, there were people who used your identity to acknowledge the Yan family. The Yan Family is a big family in North City. Our assets are close to ten billion. It's normal for people to prey on us."

1

Yan Jinyu looked at her and chuckled lightly. "Are you trying to say that I'm the same as those people, an imposter?"

2

"No, no, no. That's not what I meant. Sister, please don't overthink."

Yan Jinyu looked at her, then turned to look at the store manager, who was extremely nervous, "Can I trouble the store manager to help me pick a bag? I don't have anywhere to put my phone."

The manager looked at the old Nokia in her hand and was speechless for a moment.

"Sure. Please wait a moment, Miss Yan."

After that, Yan Jinyu looked at Yan Jinyun. "I don't care what you mean. You don't have to guard against me like you're guarding against a thief. To be honest, if Brother Nine hadn't gone to look for me personally, I might not have come back."

"I'm very curious as to why I was only two years old when I was abducted. I should be at an age where I can't remember anything, yet I still remember you and the Yan Family in North City."