Chapter 53: Collision

"Does she even know how to race? Didn't they say that she's the eldest daughter of the capital? I heard that she often attends such events, but anyone who knows a little about racing should know that this is wrong. Doesn't she know that if she doesn't control herself well, not only will the other party be knocked off the cliff, but her own car might also be knocked off the track?"

"I don't understand either. It's such a short distance and at such a fast speed. It's unrealistic to make Eldest Miss Yan slow down and avoid it. I can only pray for a miracle to happen. If I knew that the other party doesn't want to live, I should have persuaded Second Miss Yan not to get into the car just now. If anything happened..."

"Tsk, persuade Second Miss Yan? Aren't you thinking too highly of yourself? There are so many people here. Who isn't more influential than you? Even if you want to persuade her, it won't be you."

"Can't you save some face for your brother? Do you have to be so direct? Although what you said is the truth."

"I'm only telling you the truth because we're brothers. I'll let you understand that it's better to stop daydreaming. However, speaking of which, Eldest Miss Yan is also fooling around. She clearly knows that the other party doesn't have good intentions, but she still agreed to race. She even dragged Second Miss Yan along. I really don't know what she's thinking..."

The chatter in the stands stopped at the same time.

The live broadcast on the big screen shocked everyone with an extremely shocking scene.

Qiu Jian's acceleration had no intention of stopping. Everyone thought that even if Yan Jinyu couldn't avoid it in such a situation, she would at least slow down appropriately and try her best to avoid colliding with Qiu Jian's car. However, Yan Jinyu was still accelerating! Moreover, judging from the speed, she seemed to be accelerating even more than Qiu Jian!

"Does Eldest Miss Yan want to die?!" Xu Gui widened his eyes and exclaimed.

Feng Yuan's thin lips pursed into a straight line. He clenched his fists tightly and stared at the big screen. Cold sweat broke out on his back.

Compared to their worries, Xu Xiaoxiao was also shocked. However, after her shock, she was full of schadenfreude.

.

Qiu Jian did well! It would be best if Yan Jinyu died on the track! No, it should be said that it would be best if they all died on the track!

She hated Yan Jinyu the most, but she also didn't like the other three people. Because no matter who among them was present, she could only be a foil.

She did not want to be a foil for the rest of her life!

Of course, no one cared about Xu Xiaoxiao's evil thoughts. Everyone's attention was on this match.

Meanwhile, on the track.

"Qiu Jian, do you want to die?! If you want to die, don't bring me along!" Zhao Yue widened her eyes in shock and grabbed the armrest in panic, not caring if she could offend Qiu Jian.

It wasn't her first time racing with someone, but it was her first time meeting someone like Qiu Jian who didn't care about their life.

She knew Qiu Jian's plan, but didn't Qiu Jian know that they might be in danger too by doing that?!

"Shut up!" Qiu Jian's eyes were ruthless. She didn't care about scolding her anymore. All she wanted was to teach Yan Jinyu a lesson and let Yan Jinyu know the consequences of offending her.

Anyway, this kind of underground racing was something that both sides were willing parties. No one was forced. Even if Yan Jinyu really received special treatment from Master Nine, Master Nine didn't have any rights to pursue after the incident so she might not be implicated.