Chapter 75: Sending Her Home Personally

"Is... is that so?" Aunt Cheng could not bear to accept this. She was afraid that saying too much would hurt Yan Jinyu's self-esteem.

Miss Yu thought that graduating from junior high school was considered graduating, so she did not find anything wrong with her normal expression. This was because of the environment she grew up in. If Miss Yu knew that in a big city like North City, a child born in a big family, not to mention graduating from junior high school, even graduating from high school and university would be looked down upon by others, who knew how sad she would be.

Miss Yu was innocent and loved to smile. She didn't want to see such a smiling girl at her age with a sullen face.

"Sigh, Miss Yu, don't think too much. I just suddenly thought of something. Compared to the Yan Family's mansion, Mount Jing is closer to Boyu High School in North City. I heard that Second Miss Yan is also at Boyu High School. I feel that if Miss Yu still goes to school, she should also be at Boyu High School. Therefore, I thought that it would be more convenient for Miss Yu to move to Mount Jing to go to school."

Hearing Aunt Cheng ask if Yan Jinyu was still in school, Yin Jiujin's hand that was holding the glass of water paused.

He knew that the girl had long dropped out of school. He was afraid that if he suddenly mentioned this matter, it would remind the girl of her bitter days in the past.

He did not expect her to answer so frankly.

I graduated.

Since she felt that she had already graduated, it would hurt her pride to mention that she did not have enough education.

The advantage of being silly was that she could not see through many things. Even though she had experienced so much and was not liked by the Yan Family, she could still maintain a smile.

He could not bear to break it.

But it was only a matter of time.

.

She indeed didn't have enough education.

It was not that he wanted her to be outstanding and have the ability to earn money in the future. Even if she did not do anything, he had enough money for her to spend for a few lifetimes. He didn't need her to earn money.

He was just worried that when she returned to the capital with him in the future, others would use her education as a topic.

The girl was silly but not stupid. It was impossible for her to not understand the mockery of others. Although others did not dare to say anything with him around, there were still things that he could not control...

Instead of putting her in that situation, it was better to put an end to it now.

It did not matter how much she could learn. As long as she went to school, he would arrange everything else.

Most importantly, it was hard for him not to be tempted by Aunt Cheng's suggestion to let her move to Mount Jing.

The Yan Family was still around, her parents were still around, and she had only returned to the Yan Family after 16 years. She probably wouldn't be willing to move out of the Yan Family rashly.

Compared to the Yan Family, Mount Jing was closer to Boyu High School. This was a good reason.

Yin Jiujin was tempted by this reason, but so was Yan Jinyu.

.

She had come to North City to get close to Yin Jiujin, and living in Mount Jing was already part of her plan. However, if she rashly suggested moving over, Yin Jiujin would probably be suspicious.