Chapter 11: What Are You Living For

There were three major families in the capital—Yin, Qin, and Min.

The woman whom Yan Jinyu called "Meimei" was obviously not talking to Yan Jinyu.

"Smoking is bad for the body." It was a man's voice. It was obviously the Second Young Master of the Min Family.

Yan Jinyu opened the third packet of yogurt and nodded as she drank, "Feng is right. Smoking is bad for the body."

"Beauty Yu, don't just talk about me. Aren't you still drinking yogurt too? The seller is so kind. You still haven't finished your yogurt after drinking for so long."

Yan Jinyu paused, "The seller is indeed very kind."

"Stop playing dumb with me. Did you drink too much of it again? Didn't you say that you will only drink two packets a day?"

"This is my second packet today."

"..."

"Little Yu, I will get someone to send the prescription and the herbs to the Yan Family in two days. You will drink the concoction according to the prescription." It was Second Young Master Min's voice.

Yan Jinyu was stunned, "Feng."

"Don't act cute with me. It's useless. If you've listened to us and drink less yoghurt every day, you naturally don't need to take the medicine."

"I didn't drink too much of it. Don't you know best whether the money on my account has been used or not?"

"With your ability, you can easily get the money to buy yogurt. Why would you need to use your personal account? Hmph, Beauty Yu, I can't control you, but Feng can."

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

"Alright, I'll just drink less of it in the future. There's no need to send the medicine over. Chinese medicine is very bitter and I don't like it. Feng, don't just worry about me. Meimei was smoking earlier."

"I'll also prescribe her two doses of medicine later and brew it for her personally."

As soon as he said that, she heard the voice of "Meimei", "Beauty Yu, you actually dragged me into this! I was worried for you for nothing. You're too much! Feng, don't listen to her nonsense. I didn't smoke. Didn't you help me put out the cigarette earlier?"

"If I hadn't come, you'd have smoked already."

"Min, don't think that I'm afraid of you. I..."

She was obviously gagged.

Yan Jinyu smiled and then hung up.

The third packet of yogurt was already finished. She threw the empty can into the trash can and threw a glance at the box of yogurt, but she did not take a fourth packet.

She lay down on the bed and looked at the dark night sky through the window.

In the bustling city, the lights were dim and there were no stars in the sky, unlike the small county where she had stayed for some time before.

It was not so easy to calm one's heart, especially in the Yan Family. She was even more easily irritated.

After about five minutes, the "watch" on her wrist beeped twice more. It was a different signal and it came from "Feng."

There were no longer any sounds from "Meimei" on the other side. Clearly, she had been "tamed" by Feng.

"Little Yu."

"Yes, I'm here." She knew that they would call her again. This was a tacit understanding that had been cultivated through years of life and death together.