Chapter 55: Not Leaving For Now

The track was very long, but with the race car's speed, Yan Jinyu actually reached the finish line in a few minutes. To be precise, she had already reached the finish line when everyone was still in shock. Therefore, when Feng Yuan and the rest reached the finish line, Yan Jinyu and Yan Jinyun had already gotten off for a while.

The referee naturally had to announce the time used. However, under such circumstances, who would still pay attention to how long Yan Jinyu would take to finish running this track? Everyone's attention was attracted by this unexpected turn of events.

Feng Yuan didn't know what to say when he saw the two of them standing beside the red car normally.

He was on tenterhooks, but the two parties involved did not even look fazed at all. Was he worrying for nothing?

Feng Yuan had wanted to teach Yan Jinyu a lesson when he saw her so that she wouldn't dare to act so rashly next time. However, the anger in his heart dissipated when he saw that she was fine.

Forget it, as long as she was fine.

However, even though the two of them looked fine, Feng Yuan still walked forward quickly, "Are you guys okay? Are you hurt? Do you want to go to the hospital to take a look?" Feng Yuan did not notice that what he was asking now was not "Jinyu is okay?" but "Are you guys okay?"

Perhaps it was because he was really anxious in his heart, or perhaps it was because he asked instinctively. Others did not know the exact reasons, and probably even Feng Yuan himself did not know either.

It was rare for Yan Jinyun to see that Feng Yuan didn't retort. She shook her head, "It's fine. Are they fine over there?" She was asking about Qiu Jian and Zhao Yue.

Yan Jinyun didn't dare to have too much hope now. She only thought that it would be good even if those two people were still alive. As for the Zhao Family and the Qiu Family seeking trouble with them, she would just have to take it one step at a time. Their Yan Family's reputation as the number one family in North City wasn't for nothing. At most, they would all fight to the end.

If they really couldn't win, didn't Yan Jinyu still have Master Nine as her backing?

.

1

The situation shouldn't be too bad.

Although she was thinking that way, Yan Jinyun knew very well that she was only consoling herself. Once the Yan Family went against the capital's Qiu Family, even if the Qiu Family couldn't get any revenge, the Yan Family would still definitely suffer greatly.

The main reason was because the Qiu family had a backer in the capital.

As for Master Nine, she didn't dare to hope at all.

After all, Yin Jiujin was still known as the "God of Slaughter" in the business world. Even if he treated Yan Jinyu differently, Yan Jinyun didn't think that he was someone who was soft-hearted and would make a deal that cost him money.

Yan Jinyun didn't know if it was because she had forgotten or something else, but she actually didn't remember that Yan Jinyu was very capable herself.

Feng Yuan knew what she was asking. He only thought that Yan Jinyun was anxious because Yan Jinyu was the eldest daughter of the Yan Family. If something really happened to Qiu Jian and Zhao Yue, the Yan Family would be implicated. He didn't think too much about it.

"There's no news for now, but I've already gotten someone to follow them. They will contact me immediately if there's any problem. They haven't called me up until now so there shouldn't be any big problems. Don't worry too much." Feng Yuan actually didn't sound very confident.