Chapter 62: Different Relationships

Yan Jinyu smiled and nodded, "Mm."

"Then..." Feng Yuan didn't know what he wanted to ask. He sighed inwardly and changed the topic, "It's nothing. If she's your old friend, you can invite her to North City as a guest. Yan Jinyun and I will help you treat her then. Yan Jinyun, right? "

After saying that, he coughed dryly because he suddenly realized that Yan Jinyun was someone who only knew how to put on an act all day long. No matter how much she disliked him usually, she would take the opportunity to scold him. He regretted bringing her along at such an awkward moment.

However, Yan Jinyun's reaction was beyond his expectations. She looked up at him and nodded.

She nodded...

When did Yan Jinyun become so easy to talk to?

No, Yan Jinyun seemed to have always been easy to talk to. She was very good at pretending to be a good person. She would only become impatient when she was with him. She probably knew that he had already seen her true colors and was too lazy to pretend in front of him.

But no matter what, it was rare for Yan Jinyun to treat him so well.

It seemed like ever since Jinyu returned to the Yan Family, Yan Jinyun had become a little strange.

Judging from what he saw when Yan Jinyun and Jinyu were together, Yan Jinyun didn't seem to have any ill intentions towards Jinyu?

However, would a black-hearted person like Yan Jinyun be kind to Jinyu?

.

After all, the Yan Family treated Jinyu very badly.

Forget it, let's take a look first. It would have been best if Yan Jinyun didn't have any bad intentions towards her. If she did, he would keep an eye on her and not let her find a chance to harm her.

However, judging from their two interactions, Jinyu didn't seem to be easy to bully. For example, Qiu Jian and Zhao Yue, who were looking for trouble with her and were now going to lie in the hospital for a long time.

The two sisters, Jinyu and Yan Jinyun, looked thin and weak, but in fact, Yan Jinyun's body was much weaker than Jinyu.

18 years ago, the Yan Family had been blessed with two daughters. The eldest daughter was healthy, but she still could not speak at two years old. The second daughter was weak, but she was delicate and cute. Her parents liked her very much...

This was no secret in North City.

If Yan Jinyun had provoked Jinyu without any foresight, based on Jinyu's vengeful personality... she would definitely seek revenge, right?

With Yan Jinyu's personality, how could Yan Jinyun's weak body withstand it? If Yan Jinyun were the one who was seriously injured from the collision today, she would probably be dead.

She coughed dryly, "Jinyu, you've heard it too. Yan Jinyun and I welcome your friends very much. When you're free, you can call them over to North City as guests."

Yan Jinyu looked at the two of them and nodded. "Okay."

.

Soon, they arrived at the Yan Family.

Yan Jinyu and Yan Jinyun alighted the car one after another. The two of them didn't invite Feng Yuan into the house.

Yan Jinyu still had the same reason as before. This was not her territory, so it was not convenient for her to entertain guests. Yan Jinyun, on the other hand, was used to being at odds with Feng Yuan. It was not suitable for her to say this, and she had never thought of doing so.