Chapter 49: Someone's Stirring Up Trouble

Yan Jinyun frowned and stopped. She turned around and looked at Zhao Yue, who was smiling brightly on the sofa. She said calmly, "Next time."

Next time? Of course, it would be next time.

However, Zhao Yue pretended not to understand what she meant and continued smiling brightly, "Why do you have to go through so much trouble? Since we've already met, it's a good opportunity for everyone to get to know each other. Your sister has just returned, so she needs to get to know some new friends, right? After all, she's your sister, the eldest daughter of the Yan Family. In the future, when all of us inherit our families' businesses, we'll definitely have to interact with each other. Now that we're familiar with each other, it'll be more convenient for us to interact with each other." She deliberately raised her voice while saying this as she clearly wanted Yan Jinyu, who had already walked out of the private room, to hear it too.

Yan Jinyun sneered inwardly.

Sowing discord?

Does she think that she, Yan Jinyu, was so easy to fool?

If Yan Jinyu was really someone who could be instigated with just a few words, then Yan Jinyun wouldn't take the initiative to give up on competing with her for the marriage that she had been told had belonged to her since she was young.

However, every time she thought about how Yan Jinyu was so capable and how even an old family like the capital's Qiu Family couldn't do anything to Yan Jinyu, she would feel proud. Why was that so?

No, she wouldn't admit that this strange feeling was pride. This didn't match her character.

"I said, next time."

Her firm tone stunned Zhao Yue and she almost couldn't continue to smile, "Alright, next time then. Yun'er, don't be angry. I don't mean anything else. I just want to get to know your sister based on our relationship so that we can help each other in the future."

She was all smiles on the surface, but she was scolding Yan Jinyun for being a hypocrite in her heart. She clearly didn't like Yan Jinyu, but she was pretending to be close to her.

Others might not know Yan Jinyun, but how could she not know?

Yan Jinyun clearly wanted to find a chance to teach Yan Jinyu a lesson. If she ruined Yan Jinyu's reputation, Yan Jinyu would no longer have the right to fight with her. Today was such a good opportunity, and Qiu Jian was here standing up for her. Yan Jinyun actually didn't know how to use her. Foolish!

"It's a pity. It wasn't easy for Second Young Master Luo to organize an event, but you guys came and left without having any fun. Without you guys, things seem to be a little boring. Seriously, those who knew you guys, will know that you left because you have something on. But those people who had no idea would say that you guys didn't give Second Young Master Luo any face, it would be so embarrassing for Second Young Master Luo when news get out."

Glancing at Luo Yikun, who had turned a little pale, Zhao Yue hid the gloating look in her eyes and continued, "But Yun'er, don't mind it too much. With Second Young Master Luo's relationship with you, he wouldn't take such a small matter to heart."

She tilted her head and winked at Luo Yikun, "Right, Second Young Master Luo?"

Luo Yikun gave a fake smile and looked at Yan Jinyun, "Of course!" It was fine usually, but today, Qiu Jian, whom he had always wanted to curry favor with, was here. If they left just like that, wouldn't he lose face in front of Qiu Jian?

Qiu Jian was not important. However, if this ruined the Qiu Family's impression of him, who would be his backer if he wanted to develop his business in the capital in the future?