Chapter 30: Am I Hypocritical

Yan Jinyu narrowed her eyes and smiled. "If I were you, I wouldn't ask anything. I would just pretend that I didn't see what happened just now."

"Alright, I won't ask anything. I'll pretend that I didn't see what happened today and won't tell anyone!"

Yan Jinyu smiled and returned to her innocent and harmless look. "Get in. I don't have the habit of being someone's chauffeur. You can sit in the front passenger seat."

"Didn't you say that you don't know how to drive?"

Yan Jinyu looked at her and smiled in silence.

Yan Jinyun was speechless.

That's right. Yan Jinyu was able to disarm nine men in less than a minute so it didn't seem strange that she could drive.

Yan Jinyun got herself up and then realized that her legs were weak and her hands were trembling.

She was really frightened just now. At first, she was frightened by those hooligans, but later, she was frightened by Yan Jinyu's skills and ruthlessness.

She had a lot of questions about Yan Jinyu, but she knew that she couldn't get any answers even if she asked.

Yan Jinyun sat in the front passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt. She looked at Yan Jinyu, who had also buckled her seatbelt and was about to start the car. Yan Jinyun gripped her seatbelt tightly and bit her lip, "I'm sorry."

Her voice was very faint.

However, Yan Jinyu heard it.

Her hand that was holding the steering wheel, paused and she didn't say anything. Yan Jinyun wasn't sure if she had heard her. However, she had always been arrogant and disliked Yan Jinyu very much, so it was already her limit to apologize.

She did not have the courage to repeat it again.

"Will you be in trouble if you let those people leave just like that? I don't know why you have such good skills, and I won't ask too much either. I just want to remind you that if today's matter gets out, your days in North City will definitely not be peaceful."

Yan Jinyun was not stupid. With Yan Jinyu's skills, she knew that she could not simply find a master to teach her such martial arts since she was young. When the dagger landed on those people's shoulders, Yan Jinyu did not even blink. She even had a cold and bloodthirsty smile on his face.

This was definitely not the first time Yan Jinyu had done such a thing. Furthermore, she might have really killed someone before!

The car started and slowly drove forward.

Yan Jinyu turned to look at her. The smile on her face was hard for Yan Jinyun to read. She smiled and said, "Not long ago, you wanted to harm me. Now, you're concerned about me?"

"I-I..."

Yan Jinyun didn't know how to respond to her, but Yan Jinyu didn't wait for her reply. She looked away and focused on driving, "Should we still go to the Empire Mall?"

Yan Jinyun looked up but she could only see the side of her face. She couldn't see her expression, but for some reason, it felt as though something was pressing on her heart . She felt so stifled that she was flustered, "I don't want to go to the mall. Let's find a quiet shop to sit for a while."

How could she still be in the mood to shop?

Speaking of which, she wasn't in the mood to shop today. The reason why she suggested going to Empire Mall was to plot against Yan Jinyu on the way.

She didn't feel anything before, but she regretted it now that she thought about it.

She didn't know if it was because she had almost provoked Yan Jinyu or because she suddenly felt guilty.