Chapter 74: Special Treatment

Yan Jinyu usually didn't like to use her brain, especially in a relaxed environment. She wouldn't waste her time thinking about stuff.

Hence, when she left the villa and saw the elegant courtyard and the sea of flowers outside the fence, she quickly put aside the strange feeling that she did not understand just now.

Her thoughts were that since she couldn't figure out what it was, she couldn't be bothered to think about it. Anyway, Yin Jiujin wouldn't harm her. Therefore, the strange feeling that arose because of him was probably not something bad. At a certain time, she would naturally know what it was.

It had to be said that at times, Yan Jinyu was actually very carefree.

Or rather, she was very carefree in the presence of the people that she trusted.

Of course, with her past experiences, Yan Jinyu wouldn't easily trust others. She hadn't interacted much with Yin Jiujin before she believed him, so this matter was actually quite unusual.

The sun was scorching outside. Yan Jinyu didn't go to the courtyard. Instead, she stood outside the villa building for a while before turning around and returning to the house.

Auntie Cheng's lunch was ready.

Uncle Cheng and Aunt Cheng didn't live in this villa building. Instead, they lived in the small building behind the villa. That small building also had Lin Zimu and Cheng Lin's rooms. Whether it was Uncle Cheng or Aunt Cheng, they wouldn't stay in this villa building to eat.

Yin Jiujin usually ate alone. The dining table wasn't big, just a standard six-person table.

Yin Jiujin sat on the main seat while Yan Jinyu sat on the seat on his right.

Seeing that Yan Jinyu's expression was normal, as though the scene that made her flee had never happened, Yin Jiujin couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

.

Young girls were the easiest to be shy at this age. If she didn't mind, what was there for a man like him to mind?

Indeed, Yin Jiujin had never thought that Yan Jinyu was different from other young ladies.

She might not even realize that she was shy, let alone that she might not have felt shy in the first place. Just like earlier, she only felt that it was very strange, but that strange feeling was thrown to the back of her mind after she could not figure it out and felt that it would not cause her any substantial harm.

"Eat." He picked up his chopsticks and picked up some food for her.

It was clearly his first time doing such a thing, but he acted so naturally as if he had done it countless times. Yin Jiujin didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

Yan Jinyu, on the other hand, blinked as she looked at the vegetables in her bowl.

She was actually a little obsessed with cleanliness. Everyone who knew her knew that she didn't like people putting food into her bowl. Not to mention Meimei and Little Rain, even Feng wouldn't put food on her plate.

Yin Jiujin frowned slightly when he saw that she was staring at the food in her bowl. "You don't like this dish?"

Aunt Cheng, who was carrying the soup out from the kitchen, heard this and hurriedly said, "Miss Yu, don't you like it? It's all my fault for being careless. I didn't ask what Miss Yu liked before I cooked. I just made it according to Second Young Master's usual light taste."

She placed the soup on the dining table. "If Miss Yu doesn't like it, can I go make a few more dishes?"

.