Chapter 46: Total Disregard

Half an hour later, at the underground racing arena.

There were many people here, mostly all kinds of young people.

There were many people, so naturally it was noisy. However, this time, it was Luo Yikun's team event and since the person he'd brought along wanted to meet Yan Jinyu, there would naturally be people coming up to welcome them as soon as they appeared.

It was a woman. She should be the attendant of the underground racing arena.

"Young Master Feng, Miss Yan." The moment the woman greeted them, Yan Jinyun instinctively looked at Yan Jinyu. Seeing that her expression was normal, she heaved a sigh of relief. A voice echoed in her heart. Fortunately, this person addressed her as "Miss Yan" and not "Eldest Miss Yan." Otherwise...

Actually, there had been cases of people calling her "Eldest Miss Yan" in the past, but she usually didn't take it to heart.

It was different now. Yan Jinyu was back.

It seemed that ever since Yan Jinyu came back, when she heard others calling her "Miss Yan", a strange feeling would always arise in her heart. However, at the beginning, she treated this feeling as her dislike for Yan Jinyu.

Now that she thought about it, that didn't seem to be the case.

After the woman greeted them, her gaze landed on Yan Jinyu. Her eyes were sizing her up. Fortunately, she was someone who knew the rules. After a moment, she quickly retracted her gaze and smiled, "Please follow me. Second Young Master Luo has been waiting for you at the rest area for quite a while."

So, this was the legendary Miss Yan. She was quite different from what she had imagined. However, apart from her temperament and looks that were a little different from what she had imagined, there was not much difference.

For example, she was too clean and pure.

2

This was supposed to be good, but it was not appropriate here.

Such a person was obviously incompatible with these wealthy young masters. She would only be at a disadvantage if she mixed with these young masters.

However, these were not things that a mere attendant like her should be concerned about. It was more important to complete her mission and bring the person over. That lady from the capital did not look like someone to be trifled with. She did not want to be the unlucky one if she couldn't even do such a small matter of leading the way.

The few of them had just taken a few steps when they saw someone walking over with a flustered expression. "Yuan, you guys are here." It was Xu Gui who had called Feng Yuan.

Xu Gui was tall. He was half a head taller than Feng Yuan, who was 1.8 meters tall.

Of course, Xu Gui was nervous. He had only wanted to vent his frustration when he got Feng Yuan to call Yan Jinyu over, but after making the call, he regretted it.

Putting aside the fact that this was Luo Yikun's event, that woman had come with Luo Yikun, so Luo Yikun would definitely side with her. Yan Jinyu, the eldest daughter of the Yan Family, had grown up in an orphanage in a small town. Regardless of whether she could gain the Yan Family's favor or not, she would only be at a disadvantage if she met a pampered daughter from the capital at such an occasion today.

The more he thought about it, the more he regretted it. However, he really did not like that woman's arrogant attitude. It was as if in her eyes, the people in North City were all country bumpkins.

Feng Yuan nodded. "What happened?"

"The exact situation is similar to what I told you on the phone. It's just like that. Someone specifically asked to see Miss Yan." Seeing that Yan Jinyun was also there, he was slightly surprised. "Second Miss Yan is here too."