Chapter 43: Cold-Blooded

Fu Ya's smile froze and she was a little unhappy, "Yun'er." Ever since she received Yun'er's call in the afternoon, she had felt that something was wrong. She thought that it was just an illusion, but now, she was certain that there was really something wrong with Yun'er.

Yun'er's attitude towards their elder daughter seemed to have changed.

"Did something happen today?"

"What else could happen? It's just that we didn't succeed in getting someone to abduct Yan Jinyu."

"You got someone to abduct her? Why did you get someone to do that for no reason?" Yan Qingyu was displeased.

Yan Jinyun looked at him, "Daddy, why do you ask when you already know the answer? According to Daddy's previous plan, oh no, it should be according to our previous plan. According to our previous plan, shouldn't we first think of a way to gain Yan Jinyu's trust and then get close to Master Nine? I got someone to abduct Yan Jinyu because I wanted to destroy her so that she wouldn't have the qualifications to fight with me again. Then, I appeared at her most helpless moment and gained her trust. Unfortunately, someone passed by and broke the siege midway and didn't succeed."

"Mom's very disappointed that this failed. What do you think, Daddy?"

Her mocking tone made Yan Qingyu blush, "You..."

"Yun'er! What are you saying! When did Mommy ever teach you to use this tone to talk to your parents? Look at you now. Your tone is strange. Is this how a socialite should act?"

"I'm sorry that I let you down, Mom."

Fu Ya choked.

"There's something that I've always been puzzled about. Yan Jinyu and I are twins, and we're also parents' biological children, right? It's fine that Dad and Mom didn't care about her for so many years, but why do you still treat her like an enemy when she finally comes back? Does our Yan Family lack the money to feed another person?"

1

The servants all hung their heads, wishing they could faint on the spot and pretend not to hear anything. Second Missy's attitude... They felt as if they had discovered something incredible.

Some things were better left unsaid. It would be horrible to make things that clear.

"What nonsense are you talking about! What enemy? Since when did we treat Jinyu as an enemy?!" Yan Qingyu finally blurted out after being exposed by his biological daughter in front of so many servants.

Yan Qingyu and Fu Ya hadn't expected Yan Jinyun's sudden change in attitude. Their intuition told them that something must have happened out there today.

Yan Jinyun sneered, "Daddy, you guys, no, it's us. Let's not say how we treated Yan Jinyu previously. I just want to remind you that no matter what, Yan Jinyu's surname is Yan. She's also your daughter. Don't be too ruthless. Otherwise, if word gets out, it won't look good on anyone."

Actually, what she wanted to say was that if they forced Yan Jinyu into a corner, they would definitely not be able to get anything out of it. However, since she had said that she would pretend that she didn't see anything, she naturally wouldn't expose Yan Jinyu's ability.

"I don't care what happened outside today. You can't talk to your parents like this anymore. That's not what I taught you either. Also, if you want to talk about our attitude towards your sister, you'd better think about how you treated her previously. We didn't treat her as a daughter, but did you treat her as an elder sister? I don't think that in the end, your father and I will be the bad guy, while you're the good guy who fights for justice. You'd better don't forget about who we're doing this for."