Chapter 61: What's Her Identity

Yan Jinyu wasn't someone who liked to be secretive. Although she had specially hidden her identity for convenience's sake before returning to North City, she had never deliberately concealed her true nature. Moreover, she had already revealed an unusual side to Yan Jinyun and Feng Yuan, so why would she avoid the call before them?

"You got it?"

"Yes, I found it. But Beauty Yu, that person... can't be an enemy."

Yan Jinyu knew her very well. If she didn't have full confidence, she wouldn't have said things like "can't be an enemy."

"Do you know that person?"

"He's the eldest son of the Huo Family, Huo Xuan."

Yan Jinyu fell silent.

Wasn't Huo Xuan Little Rain's biological brother?

Little Rain was the eldest daughter of the Huo Family in South City and had been missing for 11 years.

During these 11 years, Little Rain wandered onto Ghost Slaughter Island and finally stood out to become the number four killer "Liang" on the killer rankings.

2

.

The top four killers were "Chi", "Mei", "Wang" ,"Liang" [1. "Chi", "Mei", "Wang", "Liang" are demons, monsters and all kinds of evil spirits that live in the forest.]. Their code names matched the words "Ghost Slaughter" of the Ghost Slaughter Island perfectly.

Before the destruction of Ghost Slaughter Island, they were all under its control. Therefore, even Little Rain, whom her family had not given up on searching for for 11 years, only began to return to the Huo Family after destroying Ghost Slaughter Island.

After all, the Huo Family was the number one family in South City. They were an existence that could rival the top three families in the capital. Unless she was fully prepared, Little Rain would not dare to go back easily because if she was not careful, her identity might be exposed by the Huo Family... especially by the current head of the Huo Family, Huo Xuan.

Therefore, after Ghost Slaughter Island was destroyed, Little Rain spent two years preparing before she dared to appear in front of the Huo Family.

Ghost Slaughter Island had been destroyed for three years, and she had spent two years preparing for it. In that case, it had been a year since Little Rain returned to the Huo Family.

"There's no special reason for me to let you investigate, Little Rain. It's just that I have to stay in North City for a long time. You know that I don't like having too many unknown factors around me, so you don't have to think too much about it. Not to mention that I don't have much contact with that person currently, even if I do, I'll try my best not to offend him on account of you."

Yan Jinyu was the number one "Chi" on the killer rankings so she was considered the boss among the four of them. Although the other three were older than her, they usually took care of her.

However, Yan Jinyu was such a person. It was very rare for her to completely acknowledge someone. Once she did, she would be very protective of her loved ones.

"Of course I know. I'm just... Recently, my brother seems to have caused quite a bit of trouble for Yin Jiujin. You should know this too. Yin Jiujin is your fiancé after all. I'm afraid... Beauty Yu, I don't want you to go against my brother one day." After a pause, she said, "However, if we really have to go against each other, I'll definitely side with you."

1

.

"But no matter what, he's still my brother. With me around, at least I can guarantee that he won't become your enemy... Sigh, I don't even know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I don't want you to become enemies."