Chapter 58: The Boss Behind The Scene

There were many illegal areas in the underground racing arena so they could not call for an ambulance openly. Hence, the underground racing arena was equipped with specialized vehicles to send the injured participants to the hospital.

If it was any other day, the ambulance would have arrived long ago after such a huge accident. She did not know why it was especially late today.

Luo Yikun and the others also didn't know why the ambulance was late, but Yan Jinyu knew. Or rather, Yan Jinyu had a guess.

At a certain moment, Yan Jinyu, who was sitting in the car, raised her head and looked through the car window at the window of a building that was covered by curtains not far away. Her gaze was sharp, and her expression was cold.

Yan Jinyun, who happened to see her expression, couldn't help but feel puzzled. "What's wrong?" She looked out of the car window and saw nothing except the cliff beside the racetrack and the building in the distance.

Yan Jinyu retracted her gaze and smiled, "Nothing's wrong."

Yan Jinyun didn't believe her, but she really couldn't figure out what she was looking at. She stared at Yan Jinyu and sized her up for a while, but she still couldn't see anything. She thought that perhaps Yan Jinyu suddenly thought of something and showed that expression.

She didn't intend to ask in detail because her upbringing didn't allow her to get to the bottom of other people's matters. She also knew that even if she asked, Yan Jinyu might not answer.

Seeing that Yan Jinyun wasn't paying attention anymore, Yan Jinyu took out her phone from her pocket and typed a message with one hand, "Little Rain, help me find out who the boss behind the biggest underground racing arena in North City is."

The other party replied instantly, "Okay! I'll give you the results later."

Without any hesitation, Little Rain didn't even ask why Yan Jinyu wanted to investigate the boss of an underground racing arena. Yan Jinyu also had no doubts that the other party would be able to find out about him.

.

Such unconditional trust was not something that could be gained overnight.

As for why Yan Jinyu would think of investigating the boss behind this underground racing arena, it was based on her instincts that she had nurtured from countless near-death experiences.

She did not think that such an incident would happen in such a huge underground racing arena. Furthermore, the one who was seriously injured was the eldest daughter of the Qiu Family in the capital... Although she did not know the status of the Qiu Family, Qiu Jian, the eldest daughter of the Qiu Family, was someone whom even Luo Yikun, the Second Young Master of the Luo Family, had to suck up to. The Qiu Family should not be too bad. Furthermore, this was Luo Yikun's event. The person whom he had tried so hard to curry favor with was seriously injured. The ambulance should have arrived immediately.

However, the truth was that she and Yan Jinyun had finished the track, reached the finish line and waited at the finish line for so long before they arrived at the accident point. Since the ambulance hadn't arrived after such a long time, there was only one possibility. Someone had done it on purpose.

With it being Luo Yikun's event and given the Luo Family's status in North City, very few people in North City dared to offend him. Even if someone did, they wouldn't offend him over such a small matter. The gains wouldn't make up for the losses.

In that case, Yan Jinyu believed that it should be the mysterious boss behind the scenes who dared to offend Luo Yikun, was confident that he or she wouldn't be harmed and could easily control the underground racing arena's rescue vehicles.