Chapter 29: The Blade Moves

"So... so what if you're Master Nine's fiancée? Master Nine isn't here! Since I've already offended you, I might as well offend you thoroughly today! After experiencing the taste of Master Nine's woman, I won't lose out even if I die!"

Yan Jinyu narrowed her eyes.

If someone familiar with her was here, they would know that she was angry.

"B-Boss, this is Master Nine's woman. Y-you don't want your life anymore?"

"So what if it's Master Nine? No matter how powerful he is, he's just a businessman. Can he kill me?"

"Boss, w-why do you have to lie to yourself? Others might think that Master Nine is a businessman, but we... We have seen Master Nine's methods with our own eyes. Back then, the few of us worked under the local tyrant of North City who offended Master Nine. The few of us hid in the dark and witnessed how he crippled that local tyrant."

"What's there to be afraid of? We'll just kill all of them. And nobody will know that we did it, right?" The scar-faced man broke out in cold sweat.

"B-Boss, do you mean... murder?"

"What else do you think we should do then?"

"Boss, we can rob and rape, but murder... Furthermore, it's not just one person here. There are three of them! If we really want to kill someone, we will have to bear three lives!"

The driver was scared silly. "Murder... murder... I don't want to die! I don't want to die!"

Yan Jinyun's face was also drained of all colors. "You, don't mess around. You have to pay with your life for killing someone! There's a record of the 50,000 dollars I transferred to you. If anything really happens to us, my dad will find out about you very soon!"

"And Master Nine. Master Nine personally brought my sister back. Do you see that dress on her? Master Nine bought it for her! To tell you the truth, Master Nine values my sister very much. If anything happens to my sister, all of you will be finished!"

2

Although she shouted loudly, Yan Jinyun didn't dare to look at Yan Jinyu.

She didn't know if it was out of guilt or because she felt that she couldn't bear to look at herself like this either.

However, her words frightened the hooligans.

They hesitated again.

"B-Boss, she's right. If Master Nine finds out that we did it, we'll be done for. However, we've hijacked Master Nine's fiancée today and are even prepared to... If Master Nine finds out about this, we won't have a good ending either."

"You're right! Since we've already offended him, we might as well offend him completely!" The scar-faced man looked at Yan Jinyun. "You're quite smart, huh? You even know how to use the transfer records to talk about things. But you might be disappointed. In our line of work, how can we not have some backup plans? The account that we gave you is secretive. Even if they run a check, they won't be able to find us."

Yan Jinyun's face was ashen, "How could..."

Yan Jinyu looked at her, "That's why I said you're still lacking in experience. You'll naturally know after you've done a few more evil deeds in the future. Speaking of which, it's your own fault for being stupid. You didn't even know how to seek advice from experienced people before you do things."

1

"Are you still in the mood to joke at a time like this? Besides, it's not like I'm crazy to ask others for such advice!"