Chapter 47: You're Quite Bold

As the top socialite in North City, Yan Jinyun had many suitors. The only son of the Luo Family's second branch, Luo Yikun, was one of the craziest suitors. It could be said that everyone in North City knew how he felt about Yan Jinyun.

However, Yan Jinyun was hard to attain and she had never treated him nicely.

Speaking of which, in order to protect her good reputation, Yan Jinyun usually wouldn't do anything that might affect her reputation. Only her attitude towards Luo Yikun was an exception.

Luo Yikun's reputation wasn't good to begin with. Even if she didn't give him a good attitude, it wouldn't affect Yan Jinyun much. One was the hard-to-attain top socialite, and the other was a second-generation heir who only knew how to eat, drink, and play, and change his girlfriend every other day. It was obvious who would be more protected by others if the two of them didn't get along.

Yan Jinyun frowned deeply. She ignored Luo Yikun and looked at Miss Qiu instead. Her tone was still alright, and she didn't lose her demeanor as the top socialite, "Are you trying to meet my sister, Miss?"

Miss Qiu looked at her carefully again. It was good that she wasn't Yan Jinyu. If that was the case, the threat might not be that big.

However, she had also heard that before the eldest daughter of the Yan Family was found, the Yan Family had originally planned to let Yan Jinyun fulfill the engagement with the Yin Family on her behalf. Hence, even if she knew that Yan Jinyun wasn't Master Nine's fiancée, she wouldn't give Yan Jinyun any good attitude.

"So what if it's me! I want to see the eldest daughter of the Yan Family, not you. If you know what's good for you, get her to come out quickly. I want to see what kind of beauty she is to actually dare to call herself Master Nine's fiancée!"

When she said this, even Luo Yikun, who was sitting beside her, frowned in silence.

No matter how much of a bastard Luo Yikun was, he knew that Master Nine was someone he could not afford to offend.

"What do you mean by claiming to be Master Nine's fiancée? Who doesn't know that Jinyu and Master Nine's engagement is legitimate! Miss, please mind your words!" Upon hearing her words, Feng Yuan no longer had the mood to consider whether he would be in trouble if he provoked the Qiu Family. He was furious.

"Miss, you're really brave. You even dare to gossip about Master Nine."

The girl in leather couldn't help but shiver when she heard that. It was obvious that she was afraid of Yin Jiujin to her core.

However, she seemed to have thought of something again and the fear in her eyes disappeared in an instant. She raised her chin proudly, "Who are you?"

Feng Yuan did not miss the fear that flashed in her eyes when she heard the two words "Master Nine". He sneered, "Why do you care who I am?! As for you, where did you come from? You actually dared to come to North City to look for trouble. Do you think that all of us who were born and raised in North City are dead?"

"Good! Very good! It's been a long time since anyone dared to speak to me like this. You're very brave too!"

"Thank you for the compliment. Miss, even if I had the guts, I wouldn't find trouble with Master Nine."

"You! Very well. I'll remember you. The person I want to see today is Yan Jinyu. I'll put your imprudence aside for now. After I meet Yan Jinyu, I'll give you a chance to know the consequences of offending me!"

"The Eldest Miss Yan is here too. Why don't I see her?" Luo Yikun said.

Luo Yikun naturally knew who came since he could get the attendant to welcome them.