Chapter 39: Nauseating Face

"Yun'er, you're here!" In the luxurious villa, a girl in an opulent gown led a few people to welcome the person who walked into the villa.

The person was dressed in a white evening gown. Her waist-length hair was let down, and she did not have much makeup on. She looked simple yet elegant. There was no smile on her face, and she looked like a cold goddess.

It was none other than Yan Jinyun, the top socialite in North City who had meticulously dressed up for the Zhao Family's daughter Zhao Yao's birthday party.

Among the people who went up to welcome her, the girl in the opulent gown was the star of tonight's birthday party, Zhao Yao.

Compared to Yan Jinyun's cold and aloof goddess-like demeanor, Zhao Yao's looks were more seductive. She was considered a hot and sexy beauty.

She looked behind Yan Jinyun and the smile on her face froze, "Yun'er, why are you alone? Didn't you say that you would bring your sister who just came back?"

As soon as Zhao Yao spoke, someone behind her chimed in.

"That's right. Didn't you say that you wanted to bring Eldest Miss Yan here? We were still thinking of using today's opportunity to get to know that sister of yours. Yun'er, you're so beautiful. I'm sure your sister isn't bad either." Even though she said that, the mockery in her tone was obvious.

"She's been missing for so many years. The moment she came back, the whole city was filled with rumors about her. I'm also very interested in your sister."

"Yun'er, you look so beautiful today. Where did you get this custom-made gown from? I'll go to them next time to get one too."

"Even if you are twins, that sister of yours is probably far inferior to you. I thought I would be able to see her today. What a pity..."

"Yun'er, you're clearly the only heir of the Yan Corporation but your sister suddenly appeared. Sigh..."

"That's right. I used to think that you would marry into the capital's Yin Family in the future. After all, your Yan Family has an engagement with the Yin Family. I didn't expect your sister to return after disappearing for so many years..."

Hearing their chatter, Yan Jinyun's expression turned even grumpier. When she looked at the girl who said that she wanted to marry into the Yin Family, he interrupted her with a cold gaze, "Don't say such things again in the future. The person who is engaged to Master Nine is my sister."

She would not have been in such an irritable mood when she heard these words in the past.

Putting aside the fact that she was no match for Yan Jinyu, just the fact that she heard Yan Jinyu's nonchalant tone when she picked up the phone in the afternoon outside the washroom in the restaurant after throwing up annoyed her.

No matter how capable Yan Jinyu was and how many people she had met outside, at least in North City and the Yan Family, Yan Jinyu was pitiful. At least, Yan Jinyun did not think that Yan Jinyu had a good life these few years. Yan Jinyu, who knew that she would feel terrible but still had to drink so much yogurt.

Since she had told Yan Jinyu that she would not consider this betrothal, she would definitely not think about it. Even if it was just a misunderstanding, she was unwilling to hear it again.

However, everyone was stunned for a moment when she said that. On second thought, they felt that Yan Jinyun was no different from how she was in the past. After all, they were the ones who talked about that in the past but Yan Jinyun had never chimed in.

Could it be that they had misunderstood in the past? Yan Jinyun had never had that thought before.

There were people who thought that way. Of course, there were also people who sneered after hearing Yan Jinyun's words. Zhao Yao was one of them.