Chapter 52: Are They Tired Of Living?

Feng Yuan avoided her hand that was about to hold his arm. He did not seem to have any intention of responding to her. Instead, he looked at Xu Gui, "Xu Gui, it's not that I don't want to give you face. You saw it too."

Xu Gui smiled bitterly, "I'm sorry." He knew that he had forced him. Yuan did not have any feelings for Xiaoxiao.

Speaking of which, he was sick of Xiaoxiao's pestering, so he mentioned it to Yuan once. He did not expect that Yuan would really agree to date Xiaoxiao because of his loyalty to him.

He had always felt very sorry regarding that. However, he thought that things had already turned out like this, he could not possibly persuade them to break up. He simply wanted to wait for Yuan to lose his patience with Xiaoxiao before he initiated the breakup.

He had not expected Xiaoxiao to say something so overboard.

If Xiaoxiao was only his cousin, he would have just reprimanded her but she was still Yuan's girlfriend now.

Even if Xiaoxiao didn't know that Yuan cared about Yan Jinyun, she should be able to tell that he cared about Yan Jinyu very much. Xiaoxiao was still Yuan's girlfriend so how could she say such things in front of Yuan?

"I was the one who forced the whole thing."

"It's not entirely because of you. I'm also tired of being pestered. That was the best solution at that time. Otherwise, I wouldn't have any peace even if I went out to play games."

Xu Gui's lips twitched. His words seemed to be a little hurtful.

However, he did not deny it. Even as her cousin, he was pestered to the point that he had no choice but to speak to Yuan, let alone Yuan himself.

.

He couldn't care about this anymore. Xiaoxiao had done it to herself.

Feng Yuan did not realize how hurtful his words were. In his opinion, what he said was the truth. He looked at Xu Xiaoxiao, whose expression was rapidly changing, and said decisively, "Let's break up. You aren't my girlfriend in the future."

"Oh, I remember that breaking up requires that kind of breakup fee? Don't worry, I won't let you suffer. When I go back today, I'll give you 200,000 dollars for Xu Gui to transfer to you. Don't think that 200,000 dollars is too little. I haven't taken any advantage of you in the past few months that I've been with you. At most, I've only held your hand." She was also the one who took the initiative to hold his hand. He only did not shake her hand off for her sake... or rather, for his good friend Xu Gui's sake.

"200,000 is my living allowance for two months. If I give it to you, I won't even have the money to go to the Internet cafe. I don't even know where I'll go for the next two months."

Feng Yuan was actually exaggerating. He was the heir of the Feng Family, how could he really only have this bit of pocket money? However, 100,000 dollars was fixed to him by Luo Linlin every month. Feng Chen was the one who gave him the big part of his pocket money. However, Feng Yuan was not someone who spent money carelessly. Without any special circumstances, 100,000 dollars was enough for him to spend for a month.

A monthly allowance of 100,000 dollars was a huge sum to ordinary people, but it was really nothing to them, the descendants of wealthy families who spent money like pouring water out. It could be seen from the fact that Yan Qingyu had given Yan Jinyu a three-million-dollar card the first time he made a move.

If it were anyone else, they would probably feel very embarrassed to say that they only spent 100,000 dollars a month in this situation where there were a group of young masters from influential families around. They would not have said it so casually at all. Only Feng Yuan was an exception, and he even said it so confidently.