Chapter 12: Her Backup

It was good that she could find the motivation to live, but...

"Little Yu, Bai Ye's death might be related to the Yin Family. Didn't you come back this time to investigate this matter and avenge Bai Ye?"

Yan Jinyu was stunned. That was right. That was why she revealed her whereabouts to Yin Jiujin so he could find her.

"It might not necessarily be related to Brother Nine even if it's related to the Yin Family. Even if Bai Ye's death is really related to Brother Nine, so what? Even if Bai Ye didn't take the bullet for me back then, I could still avoid it. In that case, what I owe Bai Ye can't be considered as saving my life. At most, I owe him a favor. I've investigated the cause of his death and that's enough for me to return the favor. As for whether I take revenge for him or not, it all depends on my wishes."

The two of them were speechless.

Bai Ye was indeed not important to her. Otherwise, she would not have been in a daze for so long after destroying Ghost Slaughter Island.

She had meticulously planned for Yin Jiujin to bring her back. Rather than saying that she wanted to find out the cause of Bai Ye's death and avenge him, it would be more accurate to say that she had finally found a reason to live and acted on it.

After a long silence, Feng said, "I will take down the Min Family as soon as possible."

This meant that he wanted to be her backup. In the capital, although the Min Family's status was not as high as the Yin Family, it was still one of the three great families.

Of course, Yan Jinyu understood Feng's good intentions and she was not going to reject him. After all, in this world, only Feng would call her "Little Yu".

But now, there was Yin Jiujin too.

This was also why Yin Jiujin calling her "Little Yu" had touched her when he sent her back to the Yan Family.

"Mm-hm. Feng and Meimei, you two be careful too."

Meimei snorted, "You don't have to worry about us. You should take care of yourself first. Those people from the Yan Family are not easy to deal with. Since you want to stay in the Yan Family, you should be wary of them. Also, you can only drink two packets of yogurt every day. Don't forget that!"

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

Without waiting for her reply, she hung up.

Yan Jinyu chuckled softly. She got up and took out a nightdress from the clothes Yin Jiujin had bought for her and then walked to the bathroom.

She was a little tired after a long day. She wanted to take a shower and have a good sleep. The rest could wait until tomorrow.

Besides, Yin Jiujin had rushed straight to the airport after leaving the Yan Family. He would have called Yan Jinyu to ask about her situation in the Yan Family if he wasn't on the plane.

This was the first time Yin Jiujin was so worried about someone in 24 years.

Lin Zimu, who had left with him, looked down and chose to remain silent. He did not even dare to mention the problem with the project.

He had been by his boss's side for many years so he knew very well that he should try to remain invisible when his boss was angry.

He was lighting a candle for that troublemaker right now.

There was nothing wrong with causing trouble in the business world due to the intense competition, but the other party should not have caused trouble when the boss had just sent Miss Yan back to the Yan Family. The boss was obviously worried about Miss Yan. However, he had no choice but to leave North City to deal with the trouble. It would be a wonder if he wasn't angry.