Chapter 68: Which Little Rain?

Yan Jinyu wasn't considered short, but she only reached Yin Jiujin's chin when she stood in front of him, who was nearly 1.9 meters tall. In addition, she was petite, beautiful, and had a clean aura unique to young maidens. Standing in front of Yin Jiujin, who had a cold temperament and handsome face, she gave people a huge visual impact.

Especially since someone as cold as Yin Jiujin would actually pinch her face in public.

And Yan Jinyu didn't dodge at all.

She did not even push his hand away immediately, even though her eyes were filled with accusation.

Accusation...

Huo Siyu was shocked.

Based on her understanding of Beauty Yu, not everyone could do such intimate actions to her. No, it should be said that no one had ever done such intimate actions to her.

Because Beauty Yu didn't allow it, and because... nobody dared to.

Furthermore, Beauty Yu had never exuded a maiden-like aura before!

And Yin Jiujin...

Didn't they say that his eyes were cold and he was very cold to his family?

That was right. Yin Jiujin still had a cold expression on his face. He looked like he wasn't easy to get close to, but his actions of pinching someone's face and the words he said didn't reflect that.

.

His attitude to Beauty Yu...

As expected of Beauty Yu!

"Why are you pinching my face?"

Just as Yan Jinyu was about to slap his hand away, Yin Jiujin retracted his hand and rubbed the top of her head, "Silly girl."

"My hair is all messed up!" Yan Jinyu slapped his hand away, "You're the silly one!"

Huo Siyu couldn't bear to look at her. Beauty Yu was indeed... a little silly.

However, she felt relieved to see Beauty Yu like this.

It was good that she was no longer the Beauty Yu who did not even know what she was living for.

She took a step forward, "Second Young Master Yin, is this your fiancée, the eldest daughter of the Yan Family in North City, Yan Jinyu?"

After saying that, she raised her eyebrows at Yan Jinyu.

.

There was a smile in Yan Jinyu's eyes.

However, Yan Jinyun frowned. What exactly was the relationship between this woman and Master Nine? What did she mean by asking that suddenly? Did she want to find trouble with Yan Jinyu because of Master Nine?

Even though Yan Jinyun was unhappy and worried, she didn't interrupt their conversation.

Yin Jiujin frowned and glanced at Huo Siyu, but he still nodded. "Mm."

He introduced her to Yan Jinyu, "This is the daughter of the Huo Family in South City, Huo Siyu." Yin Jiujin didn't know or trust Huo Siyu much but he trusted Qin Hao.

A person that Qin Hao cared about should have a good character.

The girl would only turn 18 tomorrow. He heard that the young lady from the Huo Family was only 19. They were about the same age. If they got to know each other, the girl would have more playmates in the future.

In this circle, the young lady had no one to rely on other than him. He would always have things that he could not take into consideration. He should let the girl befriend more girls of her age that he trusted in the circle so there would be someone who could help her when she was in trouble and he was not by her side or could not take care of her.