chap 2 Disgusted

Previously on Friend to Foe....

Lily🌺 POV

Fumbling with my keys for a few minutes trying to open my nail shop, finally entering the door switching on all the lights then resting all my bags down to pack away my products. As sickening Camry is I was thankful she called me this morning because I would have slept through the day.

Trying to figure out how she goes out clubbing till early hours in the morning and still be up on time for work.

I went to bed early and still it was not enough rest for me thanks to Nathan loud ass with some girl he scraped up from the club three o'clock this morning, screaming and moaning like she pay the bills.

He was so lucky I had to rush to work this morning because his ass would be grass, but he's not off the hook yet, tonight I'll get him.

When Camry called I made sure to mention Nathan had a sexcapade with a girl last night to hear how she would react and she went quiet on the phone then rudely hanging up on me.

I don't know why they think I'm stupid because am a quiet  person, being observant is a sixth sense of mine and them two dumb asses already sell themselves out without knowing it, but I want to see how long they will keep up the charades.

Wrapping my apron around me getting prepared to wipe my table down and sanitizing,setting up for my first client before she comes.

After cleaning up I was starving, unwrapping my bacon and cheeze sandwich and sipping on my piping hot mochaccino just how I like it

Knock! knock! knock! Guessing it's my client, I throw away my rubbish after eating and walk to wash my hands then to open the door.

"Hey boo!...Oh my goodness are you ok Trish", at first I was excited to see her then I look at her face. She looked like her stress level was on a thousand, dark circles around her eyes, red puffy eyes and messy hair.

"Come in hunni take a seat do you want some red wine?" I asked because my girl look like she really needed it.

"Yes girl I need some dark liquor but the wine will do for now" she forcefully snickered.

All I could do was hum and shake my head, she look a hot diarrhea mess. "Trish are you sure you want to do your nails, you look like you haven't had a good night rest in weeks, I don't want you passing out on me now" I warned.

I had to make sure she's good enough to inhale the liquid monomer.

"Girl yes am fine and besides, you know your my therapist and you give out the best advice Lily, your such a beautiful soul" she complimented.

I just love helping people out in anyway I can especially women, God always blesses me in return.

"Aww thanks boo, so listen it's now 9:05am and my other client is not until 1:30 this afternoon so we have enough time to chit chat before we do your nails'', I said to her.