Chap 6 Getting caught

I know I said no more chapters but......I had too with this one enjoy.

Previously on Friend to Foe...

🌺Lily 🌺 POV

Waking up to the sounds of lawnmowing causing this throbbing headache to intensify, forcing my eyelids to open but i miserably failed. Feeling around on the bed for Trish and she was nowhere in sight or touch I should say. Finally opening my eyes to adjusted to the bright sunlight, looking at the clock on the nightstand it's 11:49 almost midday.

Slowly climbing down off the bed wincing my eyes from the blinding sunlight, slowly tip toeing to the bathroom so I wouldn't feel so dizzy to freshen up for breakfast or lunch rather.

It had a wash cloth and a new toothbrush on the bathroom sink assuming Trish left it for me.

Last night was so good I hadn't have that much fun in awhile, the music and the vibes was bomb, very much disappointed in home boy two grapefruit balls and baby carrot dick but that mouth was lethal, at least it ended my three year drought.

The part that baffled me is when Miguel carried me out the club to "rescue" me.

One minute his bipolar ass pushing up on me and then the other is like I'm invisible.

Like sir if you want a taste of my ever bless pum pum just say that!. I swear men these days I'm convince they have a menstrual cycle and menopause.

But I must say his protective instincts are a turn on for me, he followed Trish and I to her house and made sure we were safe.

Trish ask if I could stay the night and I agreed, I don't know if the gun shots shook me up but I wasn't feeling good enough to drive myself home so here I am.

Walking down the stairs to find Trish I heard her yelling, "fuck you with your bitch ass....you can't.... No that don't have nothing to do with me" there she stood in the kitchen with the phone in her hand and the other on her hip.

"You dirty ass fucker!... This shit is on YOU not me I never stepped out this marriage Darnell .....yeah and, don't worry who getting this tsunami pussy negro...", Oop! you better tell his dog ass Trish!.

You laying with dogs now stay with your fleas, don't worry what my sis doing.

Trish turn around now noticing am standing here, she  pointed to the phone with attitude rolling her eyes. She took the phone away from her ear blocking the speakers so he can't hear us, "girl can you believe this fucker asking me where I went last night?".

I scrunched up my face and tilted my head to the side, like what?!.

These Lil boys in men bodies will have, buy, sell and trade audacity but have not one ounce of shame, how does that work. You pouncing on Camry and god knows who else, talking about just having fun.

"You can pick your daughters up when they come home they not here!....what you mean ask you permission? Boy get the fuck out of here.....yeah uhmmm whatever.... The only thing you should be worried about is these DIVORCE PAPERS bitch!". cutting her phone off.

''It's okay girly take a breathe'', trying to console her. She burst into tears leaning over the counter holding her head in frustration.

Lifting her up to give her a hug I said, ''let it out mama I know the wounds still fresh and it hurts but am here for you''.

I can be like girl fuck him, but it's easier said than done when you love and have a family with someone. Her kids, her home and life she built with this man over the years but I'm so proud she has the strength to walk away from someone who doesn't serve her right.