Chap 17 Surprise surprise

Previously on Friend to Foe...

🌺Narrator🌺POV

"Hmmm yes" she kissed and lick his sculpted chest and abs, enjoying his grunts and moans as her succulent lips played with his supple skin. Tracing each tattoo on her way down to yank his pants off.

Looking up to see his eyes closed as she come face to face with his erected length, she thought to herself "I'm about to milk you like cow'

Looking up to see his eyes closed as she come face to face with his erected length, she thought to herself "I'm about to milk you like cow'. Lily love to please her man, the way her name sounds off his lips, his bassy tone change under the pleasure she willingly render.

His arms and legs spread across the bed like a star fish looking down at her lick from his testicles to the tip of his dick head. She spit on his it sucking him like a melting Popsicle. Her tongue trace circles on his bulbous pink tip while massaging his balls in one hand, and the other stroke his length as she concentrated on his head licking up every drop of precum.

Lily face was a slimy mess, slurping and nibbling on his head for the past few minutes. Miguel took one of the pillow beside him bringing it over to his face screaming "ahhh.... Fuck!". His face was pink removing it.

"No mercy" was all she said to herself, pleasuring him gives her a vast amount of satisfaction. She never suck his dick for him but for her own vice.

She was still naked from her bath so she decided to give him something to watch while she feast on his balls, raising on her knees arching her back, jiggling her ass cheeks in the air.

"You like that daddy, huh?"....she taunt.

Once again she sucked both of his sack in her mouth, her tongue played with the sensitive line between his testicles. "Yessss shit...." he whimpered. His abs flex and tense at what lily was doing.

The strokes on his girth increased with his balls still down her throat. Goose bumps covered his skin palming the back of her head, lily knows any minute he's going to burst under this unbearable pleasure he was under.

"Ohh fu...mmmhhh.. Ahff!" Gibberish role off his tongue, pumping his hips up and down in her hand.

Pop!! She released his sack looking a slobbering mess with saliva all over her chin and chest, she replaced her hand with her mouth.

Lily removed her hand letting her lips and tongue do all the work as he plunge into her mouth. His balls tightened up and his strokes got sloppy.

Miguel know how much lily disliked cum in her mouth and he respected that so before he could release, he withdraw from her mouth causing his seed to squirt and role down his hand.