chap 3 I'm done

Previously on Friend to Foe...

Lily🌺POV

"Lily"!! Knock! knock! knock!, "Lily!" Nathan shouted banging behind the door waking me out of slumber. "My goodness the heck does he want now" raising off my pillow.

Today out of all days that I can sleep late because my only client comes in at four this evening.

"Boy what you want!" I screamed so annoyed, I hate when people wake me out of sleep.

"Lily come on I want to talk to you before I leave for work" I heard him jug down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh I don't want to talk to nobody", whining and throwing a tantrum on the bed.

Am positive he wants us to talk about last night with what happen between Camry and I. Her words don't affect me anymore, my emotions are insult proof at this point.

"Am not brushing my dam teeth for spite, that's what his ass get for waking me up" grumbling under my breath.

Yes Nate what do you want" I said in a flat tone dragging my feet on the tile floor.

"Well good morning to you to sis" he sarcastically replied biting on his sandwich.

I leaned on the kitchen counter sighing holding my head trying my utmost best not to cuss this early in the morning, I don't have time for this shit "Nathan if you don't say what the fuck you have to say I will march my ass right back up them steps".

"Okay sheesh! don't have to be a bitch, I didn't do anything to you" sucking his teeth.

I looked at him in shock throwing my hands in the air, "negro you just woke me up!".

Rolling his eyes, "Anyway... First I will like to say am sorry the way Camry spoke to you infront of Darnell and me, that's not how friend do each other" he said looking at me with pity. "I told her to apologize to you otherwise she can't come back here again".