chap 4 shopping!

Lily🌺 POV

Singing my jam that's blasting on the speakers cleaning out the house. Its a beautiful day outside, feeling good and well rested, ready to take this day head on.

Wiping down the kitchen counter dancing minding my business when Nathan came in the kitchen with his bag pack on his shoulder smiling like a mischievous cat.

''What's up with you and that big smile on your face'' looking at him leaning on the counter with my hands propped on my hip.

He's always up to no good.

"Me! Am looking at you! Like somebody miserable ass finally get some dick", he said taunting me.

I can't stand his annoying ass, can't a girl be in a good mood. Throwing the wash cloth at his head luckily he dodge it, ''boy get out of my dam face with your nonsense, I don't have to get dick to feel good'' rolling my eyes wishing that I really did.

Ugh he's such a hater, ''don't touch my dam food with your irking ass'' I fussed batting away his hand from my fry bake.

"Come on sis you know you love me" puckering his lips at me.

I swear this boy is still a teenager watching him and his shenanigans

I swear this boy is still a teenager watching him and his shenanigans. ''Nate hurry up and get out I have things to do, and take out the trash on your way out'' handing him the bag.

"But for real Lily, I think I'll hook you up with one of my home boys", I looked at him like he lost his mine. ''I think them rotten pussy juice you swallowing done gone to your brain and eat out some brain cells of yours for you to even think I will go out with one of your fuck boy friends Nate, I may be single for a while but not I'll go out with anybody type desperate''.

I love my brother to death but men like him and his friend is why some women give up on relationships.

Sucking his teeth at me turning to leave, "that's why you will stay single with your ball head mean ass" he retort.

I don't give a fuck about what he said I rather be the neighborhood cat lady before I end up unhappy with some body boy pickney (child).

Putting away the remaining food in the fridge and finish wiping down the stove and sink, only to fold some clothes and get ready to meet Trish.

Last night Trish texted me thinking it will be a great idea to do some shopping for our girls weekend, and a great idea it was.

Two hours later makeup done, looking cute with a simple crop top, nude leggings fit ready to leave to pick up Trish. Looking at my watch and it's 11:35 am, perfect timing. Picking up my keys, wallet and shades ready to role.