Chap 11 Confrontation

Previously on Friend to Foe...

"So bitch you think I would let you disrespect my sister and let it slide....

🌺Narrator🌺 POV

Darnell trembled holding his forehead were the blood was flowing profusely.

"Miguel man I swear I didn't do nothing to her don't hit me" he begged shielding his face from any more blows.

The crowd was beginning to multiple, alerting the bouncers and the security officers on what's going on but when they see who it was they diffused the crowd. Miguel was a well know business man who occassionally stopped at the club to indulge himself of his sexual urges, but most of all helping families that are less fortunate.

"Now you telling me Trish is lying to me?, did you raise your hand at her or not" he jacked him up against the car.

Maybe it's the alcohol or fear caused Darnell to piss himself and started crying but he was petrified of what Miguel might do to him

Maybe it's the alcohol or fear caused Darnell to piss himself and started crying but he was petrified of what Miguel might do to him. He stalled as long as he can because he knew did wanted to put his hands on her.

"Speak!! with your bitch ass", Miguel loosen his grip realizing he urinated himself.

He chuckled looking at Darnell how pathetic he is, lifting his hands for a woman but shaking when a real man is confronts him, typical abusive men behavior.

"Look at your stupid ass" Miguel turn around to the fellas pointing at Darnell's crotch laughing. Continue making a mockery of him as they all laughed.

"The next time we have to meet under these circumstances, I will bury your ass in my fucking back yard bitch, this is a warning" Miguel whispered in his ear, shoving him off of him with his face stone cold.

Both of them are same height but he can't match Miguel's fighting abilities. Don't matter how embarrassed Darnell felt he was thankful he's still alive. Miguel had money, influence and connections in and out of the country, at this point he would give Trish the divorce, alimony and full custody of their kids sign sealed and delivered without a doubt.

On their way back home the guys decided to chill at Trish house and spend the night there so the next day Thai, Keith and
David will bring their nieces and carry them to a Lil road trip.

They were known by the ladies as the bachelors for a reason, no one had kids of their own yet and they're all single and when they move, they moved as a unit.

Over the years they have grown inseparable, Thai in particular. Miguel, Thai and Trish grew up together as the three musketeers, Trish always had a crush on Thai he did too but at the time her low self esteem was feeding on her emotions and blinded her so she sabotage the possibility of what could have been.