Chap 10 The get away.

I know it's a bit long😩🙈 but hope you enjoy!.

Previously on Friend to Foe...

"I don't know let me think about it first" she replied.

''Hey trish is everything oka...''. "Lily could you please come over... Please I need you...

🌺Lily🌺

Speeding down the highway to get to Trish as fast as I can , I don't want her doing anything stupid or something that we all will regret. Dodging in and out of lanes occasionally looking through the rare view mirror like I'm being chased by the police from the cars that are impeding me.

What the fuck could have possibly happened from the time I called earlier to now, but either way I have to be there for her before she looses her mind.

I was curious to know if Miguel know anything that's going on with her, just a few hours ago she was undecided about coming to meet me, so if I'm correct she will call him instead of me.

''Alexa...call Miguel'' speaking to my phone that is hooked up to the speaker.

"Calling log dick big daddy Miguel" Alexa replied.

Slapping my hand on my forehead, ''shit! I forgot to change that mess'" ashamed of myself. The phone kept ringing once, twice three times, ''come on...pick up!'' I eagerly shouted at the phone.

"Hello pretty lady" his basey voice vibrated through the speakers, I let out what I thought was a soft sigh "are you okay Lily?" he ask concerned

''Hey Miguel am fine but I wanted to ask if Trish called you?'' I asked turning off the highway.

"No I haven't spoke to her for the day is everything okay?" Already hearing his keys jingling in the background.

I know Miguel don't play when it comes to Trish, I admire his protective instincts but if she called me and not him something definitely went down and she didn't want him to know.

I hope I made the proper decision by calling him but from the sounds of her cry for help...she needs everyone around that loves her.

''She called me Miguel and she sounds very troubled, I'm almost at her house right now, I don't know what happened but am about to find out'', I nervously replied.

"Okay am on my way" breathing heavily like he's jogging already on his way. 'Okay well I'll see what...' peep peep peep! indicating he hung up the phone.

This son of ah bitch hang up in me.

Pulling up to Trish house I can see little pieces of paper on the front lawn scattered all over blowing in the wind, looking like grocery and store receipts.