Chap 5 🍻 Party vibes

Previously on Friend to Foe...

Lily🌺POV

''Distance is taking a hold on me for sure''.... I sang to the top of my lungs dancing in my mirror, putting on my make up. Playing music before going out always hypes me up and gets my blood pumping.

Rubbing my lips together blending my nude matte lipstick into the perfect ombre finishing my face beat. ''Okay girl you look cute, face card never declined'' complimenting myself.

I haven't gone out in so long it's a dam shame, and with good company this time! I feel so light and confident in myself, different people with the right and positive frame of mind will change your perspective and attitude towards life. With Camry there was always some fucking drama in the shadows waiting to happen but tonight is going to be pure niceness.

After cleaning up my bathroom counter with all my make up and brushes. I wipe down every surface area clean because am dead serious about doing absolutely nothing tomorrow.

Taking off my robe walking in my bedroom putting on my mesh black thong because my dress is a thin material so the booty cheeks and roles will be out but as I said I'm giving out hooker realness tonight.

Slipping on my swanky black dress, pulling down the tail of the material to remove the creases smoothing out my curves.

Breast up and bouncing with my protruding pierced nipples, face on pretty outfit on point, my purse and necessities in there, spraying some perfume, everything set. Twirling in my mirror one more time making sure I'm not looking crazy and out I go.

Pulling up to Trish's house it had multiple cars parked in her driveway, I guess she has a full house tonight.

Texting letting her know am out front, minutes later she texted me to come help her with her hair, so entering the front door then closing it I heard some manly chatters but I ignored it and continue to the stairs.

Approaching the bottom of the steps there were four men including Trish's brother sitting in the living room looking handsome and sexy as ever.

I immediately felt awkward with all their eyes on me.

I wave at them saying "hey" without showing how nervous I am and in a chorus they said "hey" with smiles on their faces except Mr terminator himself with his bland facial expression as usual.

They started to talk again as i proceeded up the steps but more in a whisper, his heavy base barry white voice can't be camouflage, I swear I heard him say the word beautiful in the distance.