Chap 16 A glimpse of the past.

🌺Lily🌺 POV

'Oh yesss my soft nice squishy bed, I miss you' diving in the sheets squeezing and sniffing my pillows. Don't get me wrong I love... Miguel's bed but I haven't had a good night rest for the past few days and I couldn't wait to come home for that reason.

He literally crawls on top of me then have me in a fucking headlock, hugging me tight up under me or waking me up at four o'clock in the morning with his head between my legs, I have never had that much dick in my life!, he wasn't bluffing when he said I'm his drug.

I'm not complaining though, I love how he loves on me but after all those years of being single, I've gotten acquainted with myself, it's going to take some time getting use to us in a bed.

One day turn into two, then two into three days we spent together and it was nothing short of amazing and blissful. Sometimes I feel it's too good to be true, he's the answer to my prayer on what I wanted in a partner, a little crazy but a great man never the less. I'm keeping my mindset positive, taking one day at a time and having my guard up....at least for now. I had this uneasy feeling about emily, i don't trust that hoe for nothing, something doesn't feel right, I have to get some info on her.

It's six o'clock in the evening preparing myself for work tomorrow, I have a total of six clients thanks to Miguel for kidnapping me an extra day. He was supposed to drop me home since yesterday but he never did. This morning only because he had to go to work, he spitefully kept me with him against my will.

Now I have to call Trish because this man hijacked my damn phone the whole time and she haven't stop calling since, I know once I call her she is going to be either pissed or worried.

This conversation is going to be very long so I get my wine, laptop and snacks before we talk each other ears off because we have a lot! to catch up on.

Before the phone could ring properly she answered.

Me: hey b...

Trish: don't! your ass hey boo me, I have been worried sick about you heffer!. I've been calling you non stop and you have the audacity to call three days later like nothing never happened. If I didn't call Miguel I wouldn't know if you're dead or alive lily!. Then my dumbass brother talking about " she's with me safe and she'll call you back when I drop her home", she said mocking him.

Trish: that was the only solace I had when he said that, please don't do that ludicrous shit again Missy!.

I was afraid to say another word, I thought she wasn't breathing in between her words.

Me: Trish I'm dreadfully sorry for having you so worrisome boo. Your crazy ass brother took my phone all this time and only gave me it back to me on my way home, please don't be mad. If you didn't tell him where the fuck I live and open your big mouth he wouldn't of been able to find me.

Me: that lunatic came on my date with Sebastian talking a bunch of crap and doing the utmost crazy shit, he cut my dinner short with his nonsense causing Sebastian to leave and him carrying me to his house.

Trish: hence the reason why when I came to your house you weren't there, heffer you have me driving... Yes I said driving! You know how much I hate to be behind the wheel. You two nasty fuckers locked up in that big ass house playing with each others pee pee holes while I was freaking out over here.

Me: would you stop being so damn dramatic, I agreed for him to take me home, but that was not his plan Trish and you know I can't fight him. Your brother is crazy but that's my baby daddy, sexy, delicious, Mandingo, long d....