𝟔• 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 😩

Yo pepel!

How are you guys doing naw? How's the holidays and the camps and staying at home?

Besides that, guys I want you to check out my new book cover made by 1stBukky....😩 also with help from Silent_Dhreenmah..😌, guys thank you oo!

Y'all should even try out their books 😗

Sorry for the late update, something kept me😗

Let's...just read😌

Simi.

"Please adjust you leg"

"Is my leg touching you?"

I glared at him. Pest, I thought. He had stretched his long legs and spread them so wide that they were touching my shoes and socks. Besides that, I didn't want to have any body contact with him at all.

"You know, if you transfer that glare to your books, you will pass." He said. I hissed and continued reading my note. Who does this hippopotamus think he is? I felt his long legs touch mine again and I snapped my head to him

"Can't you adjust your leg?" I snarled

"Can't you adjust you leg?"

"Aunty wahala has start oo!" Someone shouted. I sighed. This was going to be a looonng day.

_______

After closing time, I waited for Alice to show up so we could go home.

"Ahn ahn Sims, what happened na? This one you are frowning like this" Alice asked when she saw me.

"Is it not that demonic seatmate? He's so annoying! I have been asking him to adjust his leg since morning! He wouldn't listen. Because of him, see my leg"

"Aww baby, I feel your pain. Sorry ehn?"

"How's sitting with you and Dami?" I asked. Immediately her face brightened up and she grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"It was okay. I had the ability to view his face very well!"

"Omo babe, you're lucky oo. That Nana ehn, he's a needle in the yansh." I said, she erupted into laughter. My legs were killing me, I was Thirsty and the sun was hot. I hope you know how hot naija sun can be?

"Please Alice buy pure water for me" I begged . She raised and eyebrow and looked at my pocket.

"Your money ko? Abi I resemble central bank abi?"

"I don't have money, but for me"

"See this girl oo, you don't have money, is na me that have hmm?"

"Please!" I moaned and tried to fake dying. "I'm dying, save me!"

She looked at my dramatic display for a moment and shook her head

"Let me buy it before you die now" we branched a kiosk and met an old aboki there.

"Good afternoon, we need pure water. How much?"

"Twenty naira" I was surprised, since when was pure water twenty water?

Normally we would have objected but we bought it anyway and immediately I drank it, I felt life.

When we got to the junction, we bade each other goodbye and went to our houses. I got to my house and met no one at home. Mum and Dad weren't home, Ayo, my elder brother was in School studying engineering, Funmi was also in School, in her first year, studying Business administration.

I went straight to the kitchen and checked the pot for food.There was jollof rice and chicken in the pot. I smiled and smacked my lips, mum's are the best.

I went upstairs, dropped my bag and pulled my uniform, then I went back to the kitchen, wearing only my tight and singlet.

I was about to dish myself food when I heard the door creak. Afraid of the possibility of armed robber in the house, I took a frying pan and tiptoed into the sitting room...

The robber had a hoodie on and was carting away stuff. As I raised my hand to hit him, he turned back, eyes wide ...

"Simi!"

What?

___
🎶🎶 crazy things are happening! Crazy things are happening! Crazy things are happening in this world today!🎶🎶

What do you think will happen?

I think...

No, lemme not spoil the story for you 😌

See u larer 😗