New Story Alert!!!😗

So guys, there's this new story I'm writing. I hope y'all will like it hmm?🌚😗💅

It's titled "Love Again"

Struggling with the aftermath of the death of her boyfriend some years back, twenty four year old Elyon James strictly puts men off her agenda.

But what happens when she sees him again? And this time with her best friend's rival as his best friend and her rival as his girlfriend?

Worse, he doesn't even remember her at all?...

Read on to experience romance, family drama, crazy happenings, abnormal friends and some steamy affairs...

******

"I know you" I muttered as I stared into his grey eyes. He raised an eyebrow while his friend looked on with amusement clearly written on his face.

"Probably from social media." he replied dryly. I knew that wasn't true. I wasn't a social media person so there was no way I could-

"it's Kainye!!! Oh my gosh, Kainye West!!" a lady shouted. My eyes widened in horror and surprise as I turned to stare at him again.

My God!

"Kainye?!" I shouted, hoping I heard wrong.

"Yes and you are?" he asked with a bored tone.

"I'm your girlfriend!"

Yessssssssss...so I'm publishing this tomorrow. Anticipate oo!! 😘😘😘😘🥺🥺 I'm sure y'all will like it.

If you all can tell me who Elyon is, I'll add that person name to my book🤧 look at her name very well.

Infact, I've given you too much hint😂😂  fail lemme see you😂💔🌚